• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [25973] Upgrade Level 32 Residence completes too fast

DeletedUser

Game version: v1.74-(98fe695) (2019-02-21 11:07)
HTML5: Yes
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox 65.0.1 (64-bit)
Flash Player version: -
Operating System: W7 x64 Enterprise
Screen resolution: 1920x1200
Account name: Lord Soth
Humans or Elves:
Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5

Current situation: I just started upgrading some Residences to level 32 and to my surprise some are already ready.

Expected situation: Normally it would take over 19+ hours to complete a Residence upgrade to level 32.

Reproduction Steps:
Have written reproduction steps in private message to Theodore.

Can upgrade any building in a few seconds now, level doesn't matter ! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dony

King of Bugs
it starts producing coins when upgrade was iniciated and when you finish upgrading it gives coins based on time it took to upgrade

Liluna

Doesn't matter on the level of the residence, it will instantly upgrade under the right circumstances...

DeletedUser1075

Nope, I am not seeing this. However, my instants do not work on residences. They will work on any other building. So residences must be really messed up right now. I will post a separate ticket for my issue, but wanted to comment here as they may be related.

Deleted User - 37104

Same here, I cant use time boost on upgrade.

60482a64-8294-4b3d-8ac2-61eba8f49c36.png

palmira

my residences are absolutely normal: 15h32 mn to upgrade to lvl 24, started one hour or so ago

DeletedUser

my residences are absolutely normal: 15h32 mn to upgrade to lvl 24, started one hour or so ago
Not if you know the reproduction steps, then you can do it in a few seconds. That's why I didn't write them down here.

DeletedUser2690

Game version: v1.74-(98fe695) (2019-02-21 11:07)
HTML5: Yes
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox 65.0.1 (64-bit)
Flash Player version: -
Operating System: W7 x64 Enterprise
Screen resolution: 1920x1200
Account name: Lord Soth
Humans or Elves:
Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5

Current situation: I just started upgrading some Residences to level 32 and to my surprise some are already ready.

Expected situation: Normally it would take over 19+ hours to complete a Residence upgrade to level 32.

Reproduction Steps:
Have written reproduction steps in private message to Theodore.

Can upgrade any building in a few seconds now, level doesn't matter ! :eek:

Fix confirmed.