• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [25970] Error message when finishing building upgrade using Booster instants

canelle51

Hi,

1- I click a building under construction
2- I chose a time booster to advance the construction
3- an error message appears "Sorry, an internal error occurred. Please try again later"
4- I click on "OK" of the error message and I restart

DeletedUser

Game version: v1.74-(98fe695) (2019-02-21 11:07)
HTML5: No
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox 65.0.1 (64-bit)
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.142 (64-bit)
Operating System: W7 x64 Enterprise
Screen resolution: 1920x1200
Account name: Lord Soth
Humans or Elves:
Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5

Doesn't seem to work on App also. :(

Strange thing is I could use a timebooster on another building which was almost completed (Residence, level 32, needed only ~1:30 to go). Only on the new building which I wanted to upgrade (Core-Cracking Gems Manufactory, level 27, ~27:30) it didn't work. :confused:

Anyway around this ? Because I really need to use a timebooster right now ! :eek:
Edit: I've found a workaround with another bug but I don't think I can write it down here, it would be a major abuse.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2715

Just happened to me also: trying to use 5hr booster on my upgrading main hall resulted into an internal error message. Fresh upgrade too, 10:30 hr.

Jixel

Same here, started to upgrade an Elixir Manufactory from 23 to 24 (27hrs+), tried to use a 5hr booster, got an "Internal error". Tried again with 5hr and a 3min, got the same both times.

Jaxom

I also see this when I attempt to speed upgrade of Core. This is really lousy. I wanted this upgraded for my next round of productions.

DeletedUser

I can't use instants of time. Error message appears and restart the game.

DeletedUser1075

Posted an error report with complete details and it took me long enough that this thread started. Combine them please.

Deleted User - 37104

Error using time boost on upgrades

Tried several times...

60482a64-8294-4b3d-8ac2-61eba8f49c36.png

Jaxom

I just used a 20 hour instant and the problem hit me again. I guess I should have tried a 3 minute one to make sure that it was fixed.
I can't afford to waste these long ones!

DeletedUser1917

So, the release notes this morning indicate this issue is fixed but it is not. I tried to use a 2 hour time boost and I got the same error pop up.

DeletedUser1075

Yes, they apparently fixed the bug that caused the residences to finish upgrading early, but have left the one that prevents us from using time boosters to finish the residences early. Rather annoying.

DeletedUser2690

The problem is now fixed. For those who tried the instants when they were not working, I don't think it subtracted them from your instants balance. If it did, please let us know.

Thank you.