• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [25879] No bonus on set

Alpha-74

Game version: v1.74-(1177b51) (2019-02-15 18:11)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version:google chrome 72.0.3626.109
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.142
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1440 x900
Account name: alpha-74
Humans or Elves: humans

No bonus on set

Dony

King of Bugs
tooltips over set buildings dosnt show active links anymore even if they have it, opening building shows correct links

Golden Awaken

Greetings everyone,
Confirmed --> No adjacency Bonuses are available with Set Buildings
Don't know if we can receive the Bonuses links at the moment, still have to wait 8h before collecting ;)
Kind Regards, GA

DeletedUser2690

Confirmed.

1. Hover mouse over any set buildings.
2. Notice it does not show the bonus of connected buildings.
3. Click on one of the set buildings.
4. Click on the tab "Set".
5. Notice it shows which buildings are connected to the one opened.

This happens on both HTML5 and Flash Player. The amount collected is correct.

Attachments

• Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    689 KB · Views: 121
  • Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    823.9 KB · Views: 123

DeletedUser

4. Click on the tab "Set".
5. Notice it shows which buildings are connected to the one opened.
LoL, didn't know it shows that in the picture. Thought it was just an example, learned something new again. :)
Edit: If I open my set and go to set tab is doesn't show a grey i for that building !? :confused:
upload_2019-2-18_15-34-51.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-2-18_15-34-27.png
    upload_2019-2-18_15-34-27.png
    232.1 KB · Views: 189
Last edited by a moderator:

Dony

King of Bugs
LoL, didn't know it shows that in the picture. Thought it was just an example, learned something new again. :)

No, they don't. My Frozen Fountain is connected to 3 other buildings of the set. Even if you open the buildings is show wrong info. 1175 should also be highlighted.
View attachment 5373
View attachment 5374
on which account, on Lord soth your both fountains have only 2 links, which is correct

DeletedUser

on which account, on Lord soth your both fountains have only 2 links, which is correct
Nvm, you're right my mistake, got confused by bonus (470+705 is also 1175) and picture of set (with grey i) like in Theodore's post. :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The grey "i" on mine is a building I do not have.
OK, make sense but then your statement #5 "Notice it shows which buildings are connected to the one opened" isn't quite correct, it only shows which buildings you have that make up the set. I really got confused when I read that the first time, thought I learned something new but that wasn't really true. o_O

DeletedUser2690

OK, make sense but then your statement #5 "Notice it shows which buildings are connected to the one opened" isn't quite correct, it only shows which buildings you have that make up the set. I really got confused when I read that the first time, thought I learned something new but that wasn't really true. o_O

The picture I posted showed the complete set. The one with the gray information icon (instead of blue) is the one I don't have in the set. The blue information icons reflect the two I do have.

I think we're saying the same thing, just in different words. You probably had the entire set shown in your picture, whereas I did not.