• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [25721] No rewards after tournament ended

Dony

King of Bugs
There is a big chance this bug is already on live, but since nobody is in Construct chapter there, nobody knows. So its better if they deal with this bug now and properly then one saturday evening screw all live servers worlwide

DeletedUser

Can we have a confirmation that this will be fixed this week (or that we will get the rewards some other way) ? Else there is no use in doing the upcoming tournament. :(

Marindor

We're working on the fix. When we have more information about it, we will put it in the Release Notes. Unfortunately, we won't be able to add the missed rewards retrospectively.

DeletedUser778

I heard the hypothesis that those who have upgraded their trader are affected.
Hmm that could maybe be a thing.
I hadn't upgraded my trader at that time, because I went for T6 and it's boost first, and got the rewards.

DeletedUser2736

We're working on the fix. When we have more information about it, we will put it in the Release Notes. Unfortunately, we won't be able to add the missed rewards retrospectively.
There should be some form of compensation though...

DeletedUser2736

Same here. I just received the rewards from the last tournament.
What a pleasant surprise :)
Thanks