• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [25721] No rewards after tournament ended

Ainor

Was anyone who got the rewards rewarded with a constructs rune?
It could be that each fellowship that got contructs runes are affected and every fellowship that got other runes works fine.

FYI: Each fellowship gets different runes but everyone in one fellowship gets the same ones.
upload_2019-2-9_23-12-11.png

no one in my fellowship is in constructs chapter

DeletedUser

I am in the constructs chapter and recieved the rewards, including construct runes.

Edit: Also in the same FS as palmira, so it's not affecting whole fellowships.
Where you offline at 22:00 ?

DeletedUser2576

PS: There is still a (visual?) bug with the runes.
With 10 chests you should get 8 runes but the info in guild panel shows 24 ones.

Deleted User - 60107

I was offline and when I logged in I got the rewards right away, including 1 Rune for each Constructor AW.

DeletedUser

So basically everyone who was offline and is in Constructs chapter didn't get any rewards. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Marindor

Hi guys, can we confirm that players who were online and in Constructs did receive their rewards?

DeletedUser2736

I was on line and did not receive the rewards. I am in the Constructs chapter.
2 other players from my fellowship who are in the Constructs did receive the rewards, however I don't know if they were on or off line at the time

Marindor

Thanks guys! Can anyone who experienced this bug, give us the following info please:

* Were you using the Flash or HTML5 version of the game when the bug occured?
* Are you playing as Humans or Elves on the account(s) that got the bug?