• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [25666] Combat bonuses not applied correctly

• Thread starter DeletedUser1854
  • Start date

DeletedUser1854

Version v1.73-(bdd1376) (2019-02-05 09:10)
Game World Beta
It appears the bonuses units have against other units is not currently working. Rangers II not doing additional damage to Mages, nor are they receiving a damage reduction. The Debuffs from the attacks appear to be working correctly

Dony

King of Bugs
that explains thing or two
i can confirm that bonuses are not applied, resulting in much bigger loses then intended
if i remember correctly yesterdays update changed 1 file and removed "unit" from it, so now it is just text and is not applied to units

Loynis

Ex-Team Member
Thanks for the report. I can confirm this.

The bonuses from "combat pentagon" do not work.

AW bonuses and buffs/debuffs from unit abilities do work correctly.

palmira

My troops are dying like crazy, do you know if they are working on the bug? Is it expected to be fixed before the end of the tourney?

Marindor

It's being worked on. I don't have an ETA as to when it will be fixed. That's always hard to predict with bugs :)

DeletedUser1953

Sure in place to have 70% def ... we have 0% => we receive 3.33x damage ^^ And for treant 5x ^^
"Happily" after debuf sorc/mortar, it is less bad ;)
It is a major bug !!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dony

King of Bugs
I guess this is related to this bug, todays update removed all bonuses for all units
bansh.png

Karvest

At least they are working serverside now.
It's better not to see them while they are working than see them while they are not working :rolleyes:

Karvest

It is fixed serverside - we can fight normally in the tourney without loosing extra troops. Info missing from tooltips is a side effect of the fix and (I hope) would be fixed tomorrow.

DeletedUser1953

The problem with the tips (only in HTML and not in flash) exists before this bug.
At 9:30 AM (GMT+1) the bug was not fixed, i will test tonight.

Edit: it is ok.
Frog (372-620) vs Paladin (70%)
372x0.3 = 111, 620x0.3=186
Damage taken : 169, 176, 135, 146

The resistance is applied !

Last edited by a moderator: