• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce [25660] Blimps over buildings sometimes disappear prematurely

Dony

King of Bugs
Game version: v1.73-(df5cec8) (2019-02-01 10:52)
HTML5: no
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox Quantum 63.0.3 64-bit
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.101
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Dony
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 4/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none

Current situation:
When collecting from buildings with 1 mouse swipe blimps over buildings sometimes disappear prematurely

Expected situation:
Proper lenght of blimps in city

Reproduction steps:
1. keep collecting stuff from buildings and observe that sometime blimps disappear prematurely

DeletedUser2691

Hi Dony, thanks for reporting this. I watched your video and saw some of the blimps are disappearing quickly. I have tried twice now in Flash to duplicate it. I will continue to try to duplicate it some more throughout the day.

DeletedUser2691

I have noticed on occasion, some of the blimps do disappear quickly. Instead of gradually floating up and fading out. As your video shows. It's random. I'll confirm it and see what happens.

Marindor

Hi guys,

This doesn't seem to be reproducable anymore. If someone can still reproduce it, please let us know, including updated reproduction steps :)

Dony

King of Bugs
this feels like base feature now everywhere, collecting from sets shows only few blimps, collecting from phoenix shows 1 or 2 blimps instead of 4, doing NH shows that you got only supplies and not coins, which is not even possible and so on, reproduction steps are just play the game, it will happen rather sooner then later, its not 5/5 but happens a lot
i will post more screens when i get it

Attachments

• nh.png
    nh.png
    943.5 KB · Views: 96

slide

I get this when collecting from my Wishing Wells, some blimps show above the WW so I know what I got and some don't but I see it up under the gold/supplies or goods; and it isn't just that gold/supplies/goods don't show because sometimes they do and sometimes they don't.

The only way to see what I get from all wishing wells is to click on each one individually, wait for the blimp and then do the next and so on.