• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [25369] Got x19 tournament KP instant rewards

Karvest

Game version: v1.72-(6372f29) (2019-01-18 13:10)
HTML5 Yes/No: No
Game world: Beta1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome x64
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.114
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1200
Account name:
Karvest
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 1/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
Seems I've got like 19 times more tournament rewards than should after this tourney.
Different players in our FS got different amount of extra rewards. maximum I've seen in chat - x25 for now.

Expected situation:
Tourney should give normal rewards

Reproduction Steps:
1. Participate in tourney
2. Look at the rewards

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
upload_2019-1-20_0-18-42.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser778

@Karvest lucky you :)
It looks definetly more in my inventory too, but not 19 times. I "only" have 13x 30kp now and I already had a a couple before the tournament ends.

DeletedUser2665

AND a few free blueprints :)
There's no way Inno would fix this. Finally, a bug that helps all of us, equally haha

Karvest

Seems all prizes was duplicated, blueprints and enchantments too, not sure about relics (there are already too many of marble ones, but probably them too).

Karvest

Different players in our FS got different amount of extra rewards. maximum I've seen in chat - x25 for now.

Bramblerose

Is the error corrected or have all the people who got the multiple at kp half a year ahead in the game at 2,5k kp more and not to forget the blueprints ??? an info would be good.

DeletedUser

Is the error corrected or have all the people who got the multiple at kp half a year ahead in the game at 2,5k kp more and not to forget the blueprints ??? an info would be good.
This is Beta, if you where lucky enough to have this bug enjoy it, if not too bad but you won't get compensated or something like that. o_O

edeba

Can we repeat this bug on the live servers? Some bugs are good; ladybugs, praying mantis, spider mite predator, fungus gnat predator and tournament massive KP bug. Some bugs allow things to blossom nicely.

Bramblerose

This is not about a compensation but about the principle, there are many real money players even if it is only the BETA.
There are also terms and conditions, otherwise everyone could do what he wants but that does not seem to interest INNO. I once had a problem with a quest and wrote down the support and there was no way to clarify this but if a grave error occurs here is that completely OK ^^

The error is certainly on the live server as well as many known errors synonymous, let's see what's going on then :)

Bramblerose

1. 11.2 It is prohibited to exploit bugs or faults in the Games' programming and during gameplay that could represent an advantage for you for personal and/or third party purposes. If you discover any bugs, you shall notify us immediately. As far as you have derived any benefits therefrom, such benefits must be reimbursed to the extent this is possible. Intentionally exploiting bugs or fault, or publishing such exploits on the Internet or though mobile applications, can lead to an immediate cancellation of the Licensing Agreement without notice and a deletion of the Account.