• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [25076] Set buildings showing as not connected when they are

DeletedUser724

nothing is given to me after collecting....
look like a useless buildings

Ainor

my sets worked until few minutes ago, before I used move mode...
in addition to not work as a set if I move a set's building there is not the usual warning message and their timer is not resetted. It's like they're normal buildings...

Last edited:

Horanda

Can confirm that move mode triggered the issue, even though none of the affected buildings was moved.

Karvest

Game update triggered this issue, not player activity. Set bonuses are just not linked to the buildings in our cities now. Issue have the same root as elvenstats export to elvenarchitect missing event buildings.

Deleted User - 86059

As Marindor said we are working on this as a priority and know that we need to get this fixed. For the game as urgently as possible. So please a little patience and order will prevail

Ainor

Game update triggered this issue, not player activity. Set bonuses are just not linked to the buildings in our cities now. Issue have the same root as elvenstats export to elvenarchitect missing event buildings.
it happened to me, whether you believe it or not.

Ainor

if you don't believe me, is a your problem... I don't had this bug before yesterday 23 pm, although I played several times during the day. I have also collected from some sets few minutes ago...

DeletedUser2099

Well, I had it right after the update yesterday. Maybe if a player was active nonstop he/she did not have to relead. But I had to and since then none of my setbuildings linkings are working. Which does not make me happy as most of my seed-harvest is set-building-based. And honestly, it upset me a bit today to see that instead of receiving a problem fix with today's update we are doing a new "event". I can't hide that I a big fan of fix old stuff first and only then move on to new adventures ... :(

Dony

King of Bugs
this bug looks fixed, but in order to work, you need to disconnect street and reconnect it again

DeletedUser2576

Every move that calls a reset on the CityMapService works.

Deleted User - 65751

Well they are sort of fixed! one them is showing 70 hours to be ready for collection... it is a 24 hour :rolleyes: ok, so pick it up and move it three or four times then it is fixed