• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [25071] Mobile: Impossible to produce units in the barracks

DeletedUser2648

Game version: 1.69.2-b83daa2-0 (zz 1.70)

Game world: zz1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Android 7.0

Account name:
Foufour
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5

Current situation:
In the "Training" tab of the barracks window, when clicking on a unit icon, the green "Train" button appears, but the next click doesn't initiate the production of that unit (regardless which unit I choose). In fact, once the "Train" button appears, the whole window seems to be dead, and the only possible actions are visiting another tab or closing the barracks window completely.

I don't have any other unit production building, so I don't know about the others.

Expected situation:
Clicking on the green "Train" button should initiate the production of the respective unit, and more actions (like choosing another type of unit I want to produce) should be possible.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Open the "Training" tab of the barracks window.
2. Click on any unit icon you want to produce.
3. Try to recruit that unit by clicking on the green "Train" button.
4. Try to select any other unit.

[5. Go to the "Upgrade" or "Army Camp" tabs, or close the barracks window completely, then repeat steps 1-4.]

Potvorisko

I have already opened ticket for this issue, it does not work in all three units production buildings. Until it will be fixed, I recruit on browser, but since from Wednesday I work again, I guess I will be without the units...

DeletedUser2661

Oddly enough, I'm not having this issue. Works fine on both iPad and iPhone.

DeletedUser2638

I'm having the same issue on my iPhone and iPad app