• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [24876] Winter Fair misplaced during construction

Angeduciel

Game version: v1.69-(534ee24) (2018-11-29 20:10)
HTML5 Yes/No: No
Game world: ZZ1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Version 70.0.3538.110 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Flash Player version: 31.0.0.153
Operating System: windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Angeduciel
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
__When putting the Winter Fair set building in my city, the building was invisible during its construction. It only appeared when construction was finished. I had 2 buildings in inventory, and they were both invisible during construction.
__

Expected situation:
__We should see the building during construction
__

Reproduction Steps
1. Pick building from inventory and place in city
2. nothing shows up until construction is finished

Loynis

Ex-Team Member
Thank you for your report Angeduciel.

I can confirm this is happening, but need some additional information to generate the exact reproduction steps.

Is this happening for all Winter Market Set buildings, or only for Market Stalls and Winter Fair? I assume so, since only those two have been awarded yet as daily reward if i am not mistaken.

Do you have empty space next to your set buildings (southeast to be exact) or is that area already occupied by other buildings?

Angeduciel

Hello @Loynis ,
I can't answer if this is an issue with all set buildings or not, but I think the Market Stalls was ok. For sure my two Winter Fair were invisible during construction. I have placed the 2 buildings side by side and have not move them. If you go in my city, you should be able to see them. Here is a print screen: (the red line is where the road is). I have built the Winter fair on the left side first. Hope this help.

upload_2018-12-3_15-44-56.png

Karvest

Not sure what's the case, but I can see correct "construction" image linked to to Winter Fair in game data, but don't see it ingame while constructing it.
A_Evt_Winter_Xviii_Set_A_Stalls_Backside7_1_Base.1543873097.png

Loynis

Ex-Team Member
Thanks again for additions.

Ok, Market Stalls is working fine. Only Winter Fair is infected. The image is indeed there, but misplaced. So, if there is another building, it can hardly be seen beyond it.

This is how it looks like when constructing if neighbouring area is empty. Red area is the correct space:
ndeSz2m.png

This is how it looks like after contruction is finished:
1RKkoCd.png

This is the same as first one except i have some other buildings next to the construction site and cant see the image because of them. A very small part of the Winter Fair can be seen in the red circle :)
TkazzjD.png

So, i confirm the bug but change the thread title and reproduction steps a bit to reflect the correct situation.

Current situation:
When building Winter Fair, the construction site is misplaced. If that space is occupied by other building(s), Winter Fair construction can't be seen. After construction is done, the building is placed in the correct space.

Expected situation:
We should see the building during construction in the correct place.

Reproduction Steps
Gain Winter Fair in the event.
2. Open inventory and try to place Winter Fair on some available space in the city.
3. Observe: The contruction site is in the wrong place.
3a. Observe: The construction can't be seen if the misplaced area is occupied.