• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [24784] Winter event Quest 50 completed by mistake

Elderflower

Game version: v1.69-(2969b1c) (2018-11-27 09:38)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Mozilla Firefox and Android
Flash Player version: 31.0.0
Operating System: Windows 7 home premium
Screen resolution: 1366 x 768
Account name: Elderflower
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 1/1

Quest title: Winter games Quest 50

Current situation: The quest asked us to create 4 enchantments of our choice. I had 2 and was looking at my magic academy to make some more when I accidentally started crafting something. I immediately cancelled and then found I had completed the quest.

Expected situation: The quest should have required another 2 enchantments to complete.

Reproduction Steps

1 When doing quest 50

2 Start crafting something in the Magic academy and immediately cancel it.

Loynis

Ex-Team Member
Thanks for your report Elderflower.

I can confirm this. The quest gets completed because after cancelling crafting, you get your Combining Catalyst instants back, and it looks like you "gained" instants. Said that, the quest don't need to complete instantly just by cancelling any craft. You get back what you've spent. So, apparently your craft needed at least 2 combining catalyst instants. Otherwise you couldn't have completed the quest but would only have some progress.

But we need to check whether this is intended behaviour or not.

Quest Title: Winter Magic

Reproduction Steps

1. Reach quest # 50 in Winter Magic Event (with the requirement "Gain 4 Enchantments of your choice")
2. Start crafting something in the Magic academy and cancel it before finished.
3. Observe: The quest progresses by the amount of combining catalyst instants used for crafting in step 2.

Last edited by a moderator: