• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [24457] FA Mission Giver disappear

MalpA

Game version: v1.68-(76e8500) (2018-11-08 17:10)
HTML5: no
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox Quantum 62.0.3 64-bit
Flash Player version: 31.0.0.122
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: MalpA
Humans or Elves: Elf

Situation:

FA mission giver, after completed quest disappeared after today update.

Should be:

I should be able to cycle the missions

steps:

1) Participe in FA
2) Finish any quest after today update
3) Notice cycle is over and You dont get new mission

palmira

I have this now, no more badges until the bug is fixed :(

Screenshot_1.jpg

DeletedUser2156

Same; in normal mode and html5; in mozzila and chrome

DeletedUser724

Please either cancel this FA or
give us 1 more day as i have badge ready to collect, but I cannot collect as no FA quest to collect

maxiqbert

First of all, please tell us if there is a chance that the adventure goes on or if this one's serious (which means cancel it, and compensate)

Wowwie

I m sure they are all concentrating furiously on the problem Patience We should have an answer someday

Marindor

These problems should now be resolved and the FA round is extended by 24 hours to make sure everyone has enough time to complete the last stage. Thank you all for your patience on this :)

DeletedUser2378

Mine are gone again. As soon as my workshop's 3 hour timer ended, and the supplies were ready to collect, the badge quests disappeared.

*Edit: I just refreshed my page and the badge quests are still gone, as is the Fellowship Adventures banner now. There is now way to get to the map/pathways. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Marindor

Mine are gone again. As soon as my workshop's 3 hour timer ended, and the supplies were ready to collect, the badge quests disappeared.

*Edit: I just refreshed my page and the badge quests are still gone, as is the Fellowship Adventures banner now. There is now way to get to the map/pathways. :(

Is there anyone else experiencing the same issues?

Dony

King of Bugs

can you fill the base bug report template? like browser and such

Karvest

@CiraKelley Did you expelled somebody from your FS in a midway? My friend got quests and banner disappeared yesterday before this issue after expelling inactive FS member.

DeletedUser2378

@CiraKelley Did you expelled somebody from your FS in a midway? My friend got quests and banner disappeared yesterday before this issue after expelling inactive FS member.

I did expel a member from our group today! We are about halfway through the 2nd map right now. I removed said member about an hour ago.

*Edit: I did try switching to HTML and with different browsers. The badges and Map are still missing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2378

@Dony
Game version: v1.68-(776ea15) (2018-11-09 16:15)
HTML5: No
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Mozilla Firefox
Flash Player version:
Operating System:
Screen resolution: high
Account name: CiraKelley
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility:
Quest title:
Fellowship Adventures Badges

Current situation: As soon as my workshops were ready to collect this afternoon, my Adventures badges disappeared. A couple minutes later, the banner to the Adventures map disappeared. Then the game crashed. I refreshed several times and everything is still missing.

(As a side note, I did expel a member from my fellowship earlier today. This bug happened as soon as my workshops timer ended)

__
__

Expected situation: To be able to view and use the Adventure badges and access the Adventure Map.
__
__

Reproduction Steps

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
It won't upload (gets stuck at 95% but was sent to Support earlier)

----------

Dony

King of Bugs
in that case i think it is a different issue and you should make a separate bug report or mod can copy your post and make a new thread