• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [24238] Weird behavior of timer

MalpA

Game version: v1.67-(2068d9f) (2018-10-25 08:34)
HTML5: no
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox Quantum 62.0.3 64-bit
Flash Player version: 31.0.0.122
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: MalpA
Humans or Elves: Elf

There is something strange with timer on each building .... its appearing with delay

Timer should appear instantly, like before

steps:

1) look at any building with timer (mana, goods)

MalpA

Ok You probably turn back fix for Karvest reported issue, but now this bug is even more intense i think, Tooltips are wrong for longer time.

Karvest

The issue from my link is still not fixed, at least I saw incorrect tooltip for the quest today. In my bug incorrect toolltip lasts until you move mouse away from building, 1s can't be longer than that, but seems these are separate things.

MalpA

yesterday when i reported issue with timer it looks like YOur bug was fixed ... but now like i said its back, and timer is working like before. But in my feeling incorect tooltip is now appearing for longer time then before

Karvest

timer is working same as yesterday here. + game seems wasn't updated since yesterday, so doubt something changed since your report

Last edited:

Karvest

btw, timers that have button for instants show correct icon ("waiting" sandglases) during this delay instead of the button. Probably same thing should appear in tooltips.

MalpA

thats what im reporting Karvest ... if You press on building which producing anything timer is appearing with delay ..for a short wail there is only hourglass..

Karvest

Ugh, I was thinking about tooltips that show incorrect time during this delay...
May be that should be separate issue than (if delay is intended).

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I can reproduce this issue on Firefox, but not every time only maybe 1 in 4 or 5 times. @MalpA is this happening every time for you, or just some of the time?

MalpA

Every single time .... but i know why You cant reproduce this... cause You try to do this like Karvest ... my repro steps were too laconic so one more time:
1) Have a building with production seted up (residence, worksop, manuf.)
2) press on this building (go into it)
3) watch timer)
upload_2018-10-28_17-36-47.png

Richord

great; another bug that went -without solution- to live servers. please stop doing that .... !