• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [24133] Production Values Wrong Amounts

Wowwie

Game version:-1.66
HTML5 No:
Game world:Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version:Google Chrome Version 69.0.3497.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Flash Player version:31.0.0.122
Operating System:Windows 10
Screen resolution:
Account name:Wowwie
Humans or Elves: Human
Reproducibility: ?/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)
Sorceress and Dragon Production Level 23
Current situation: Production values are decreased All Boosted
Scroll
Elixir
Steel
Scroll production.JPG scrolls level 10 23 right amt.JPG Elixir production lvl10.JPG

DeletedUser607

look into your relics menu (main building)

relics boost %NaN.

means, someone did a horrible mistake, maybe dividing something through 0, resulting in the game bugging out.

Deleted User - 60107

Yep, the Relics boost is no longer working, only the boost from the Mountain Halls. Someone scrwed up ROYALLY.

@Marindor PLEASE get this reported and fixed ASAP!

DeletedUser607

but actually, that's weird.

if somebody really created a NaN-bug, there must be some sort of protection turning NaN into 0, otherwise everything turns into NaN, that is added or multiplied into NaN, resulting in production of NaN amount of goods, and NaN storage, even coins and supplies must have turned into NaN.

NaN = Not a Number

Dony

King of Bugs
looks like its only visual, i got all resources after collecting as if i had boost
blimps over building shows wrong value, blimps below top HUd shows right value

Marindor

Hi guys,

Just to let you know: This bug has been forwarded and indeed, the displayed information is wrong, but the actual amount you collect, is correct :) Nonetheless, we of course strive to resolve this is quickly as possible :)

Wowwie

looks like its only visual, i got all resources after collecting as if i had boost
when I collected i received the wrong amt. 6
Not in my case I collected the wrong value amt

Wowwie

My collections are ok now
like Jack said the pick up value of my building as shown when I collected was 407 I was actually credited with 2847