• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [24080] Problem with boosted good Event-Buildings

DeletedUser2576

Heyho,

dunno why no one wants to report this bug (maybe because it's abusive).
With the Harvest Festival there are some Eventbuildings that autoproduce boosted goods:
Cornucopia Sanctuary if you have marble as boosted good
Harvest Storage if you have steel as boosted good
Temple Entrance if you have wood as boosted good

Kirit, Weasel God of Night Fruit if you have cristal as boosted good
Krarak, Bird God of Sun Harvest if you have elixir as boosted good
As visible in the screenshot it shows that the relic bonus and mountainhall bonus will be applied but in the end only the MH-Bonus is applied. This only works for the "base-production" and not for the linkage bonus.

I think it's not intended that the relic, or mh-bonus is applied. On the other hand it clearly states ingame that the bonus is applied when producing boosted goods and the buildings are called "autoproducing event buildings" so it would be logical when the bonus would work.

So it's up to the devs (more to the game designers) how this will be handled. If they decide that relic and MH-Bonus should be applied the sets are far to strong and the base values should be decreased so it is only better when you have 700%+ .

I hope you find a solution that is fait to everyone. Nerfing the building will make many players sad so i hope you find a solution that every player (and designers like). In the current situation players with steel, cristal and/or elixir are the lucky ones that get way more than everyone else...

Game version: 1.66 and previous ones (also on all live servers)
HTML5 Yes/No: No
Game world: Every world (ZZ0 for example)
Browser/IOS/Android + version: does not matter
Flash Player version:does not matter
Operating System: does not matter
Account name: does not matter
Humans or Elves: does not matter

Reproducibility: 5/5

Reproduction Steps
1. Build one of the harvest sets
2. Have a Mountainhall
3. Check the production values.

Screenshots of the bug(sorry only in german available):
index.php

Cheers,
Syo

Last edited by a moderator:

Dony

King of Bugs
To sumarize this
first day when event was released this buildings were nerfed/fixed, it gave +relic boost to base production
but it looks like that if you have mountain hall, you get bonus from mountan hall + wrong text in tooltips from +relic boost aswell
most likely bonus from mountain hall will be removed and text description fixed

DeletedUser2576

To sumarize this
first day when event was released this buildings were nerfed/fixed, it gave +relic boost to base production
but it looks like that if you have mountain hall, you get bonus from mountan hall + wrong text in tooltips from +relic boost aswell
most likely bonus from mountain hall will be removed and text description fixed
When this is the solution they should also change they description of the relic boost and the mountianhall boost because it's wrong as well then.

Would prefer boosts working while lowering set base values but's its more work and like the traveling merchant the goods has to alternate regarding on the players boosted good.

Dony

King of Bugs
if you dont have mountain hall, descriptions are all OK, no mention of boosts from relic or mountain hall, only with combination with MH its wrong

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Heya,

we also noticed this and it was allready reported internally.
But you are the first to report it in forum so you are the one who gets teh diamonds.

CrazyWizard

That took a long while before anyone reported it.
Within 24h after I posted there was a bug it finally got reported:rolleyes:

Congrats with the diamonds.

DeletedUser2576

Heya,

we also noticed this and it was allready reported internally.
But you are the first to report it in forum so you are the one who gets teh diamonds.

I don't need the diamonds because i do not play on beta. I just wanted a fix for it.

I am curious how it will be fixed.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
expected situation:

good producing event buildings are not affected by relic or ancient wonder boosts.

current situation:
event buildings of your boost get the ancient wonder bonusses.
the tooltip show as if it was a normal factory showing boths relics and ancient wonders boosts, but you only get the ancient wonder part.
(So tooltip is wrong even if the ancient wonder boost are intentional)

reproduction steps:

* have some good producing event buildings of your bonus good.
* have an ancient wonder that boosts your production (mountain halls)
* look at the production of your good producing event buildings.

DeletedUser2576

expected situation:
good producing event buildings are not affected by relic or ancient wonder boosts.
Thanks for clarification!

For a newer player this is maybe not expected.
Would be awesome if the descrbtion in the tech tree, main hall relic boost description and mountainhall description would be changed as well
into 'production bonus for your manufactories' or somethink like that.

Right now it's just called production bonus and the set building is called 'autoproducing event building' so according to terminology the boost should work.

Marindor

This issue should now be resolved! The Ancient Wonder bonus is correct and should be applied. The Relics bonus shouldn't (and already wasn't), but was displayed wrongly. This should now be fixed (though the fix led to this bug, which we're now trying to resolve). #BetaLife :D

CrazyWizard

This issue should now be resolved! The Ancient Wonder bonus is correct and should be applied. The Relics bonus shouldn't (and already wasn't), but was displayed wrongly. This should now be fixed (though the fix led to this bug, which we're now trying to resolve). #BetaLife :D

Slightly amazed by this answer.
This means depending on your production bonus the sets are better for one player and worse for the others.

example using our setup and with a 100% mountain halls bonus:

a player with
icon_relic_steel.png
icon_relic_crystal.png
icon_relic_elixer.png

gets:
32.200 Steel
6.100 crystal
6.100 Elixer

a player with
icon_relic_marble.png
icon_relic_silk.png
icon_relic_gem.png

gets:
4.100 marble

Thats quite the difference. and I see no reason why to treat the one player differently than the other.

DeletedUser2576

I am happy that you make the mountainhall better after becoming less relevant with t4-t6 goods beeing implemented but as i stated earlier and CrazyWizard mentioned above this is highly unfair because people with different boosted goods will get much more/less goods.

You mentioned the boost is intended so the building should always give the boosted good first and boosted good+1 and boosted good+2 for link bonusses.

Please consider this because this is totally unfair and not balanced at all but i appreciate that the MH is buffed.

@Marindor

DeletedUser2582

You can also make the mountainhall not only boost the 3 relic boosted goods, but also boost all 9 different goods. Other goods producing event buildings will get a slightly improvement, but wont be overpowered.

CrazyWizard

You can also make the mountainhall not only boost the 3 relic boosted goods, but also boost all 9 different goods. Other goods producing event buildings will get a slightly improvement, but wont be overpowered.

the whole 2 sets are OP lol, but I got it so I don't mind:D.
Even without the mountain halls bonus there still insanely good. I just can't wrap my head around the fact that they make it better for some or worse for others.

Lushette

Now regular factories are not producing their boosted goods anymore!! All are producing at their non boosted rate! Can this be fixed pronto!!

DeletedUser2576

@Marindor
2 month later any updates?
This is still not fair for each player which has not the priviledged boosted goods.

The Kirit and Krarak set is still way better for cristal/elixir boosted players because they receive a MH boost.

Last edited by a moderator: