• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [23082] HTML5 - Missing Icons on FA

• Thread starter DeletedUser2104
  • Start date

DeletedUser2104

Game version: v1.61-(a82445bf8)-(master) (2018-08-07 17:11)
HTML5 Yes/No: Yes
Game world: beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome 67.0.3396.99 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)
Operating System: Windows 10
Account name: black-night
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5

Rewards icons on FA rankinglist are missing:
2018-08-08_160722.jpg

Also icon on Quest "Reoccurring Offer No. 11" is missing:
2018-08-08_161001.jpg

DeletedUser1986

Thank you for your report, black-night. I can confirm this is indeed the case.

goldenflower

I have the same problem and I would like to add that it stops me from contributing potions and witch hats to my fellowship during this FA. I have already contacted support and I have received a nonsense answer about the collecting the spell while the quest is active that completely ignores the issue reported.
e1.png
e2.png

DeletedUser

I have the same problem and I would like to add that it stops me from contributing potions and witch hats to my fellowship during this FA. I have already contacted support and I have received a nonsense answer about the collecting the spell while the quest is active that completely ignores the issue reported.View attachment 4608 View attachment 4609
I see nothing strange in those screenshots ??? :confused: No missing icons anyway.

goldenflower

I see nothing strange in those screenshots ??? :confused: No missing icons anyway.
Both enchantments should have a checkmark window. That is missing and therefore it doesn't recognize when you gain the enchantments, so it is impossible to fulfill the quest

DeletedUser

Both enchantments should have a checkmark window. That is missing and therefore it doesn't recognize when you gain the enchantments, so it is impossible to fulfill the quest
Those quests works fine for me. :eek: Are you sure you are collecting the correct spell when that quest is active ? o_O

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
the reward list is fixed.
you get a checked icon as soon as you collect the right spell (no checkbox however, but there isnt one either in flash version)

the magical manufacturing icon is still missing however. Ill reopen this bug for the icon