• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce [22869] The notification of numbers of received KP instants are not reseting

MalpA

Game version: v1.60-(2b2822c97)-(master) (2018-07-19 7:11)
Game world:
beta1
Browser + version: Chrome 67.0.3396.99 (64-bit)
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: MalpA
Humans or Elves:
Elves
Reproducibility: 5/5

Curent situation:

The number of received instants are not reseting....all the time i get new one the number is icresing by this amount

Repro steps:

1) Get some KP instants lets say 5
2) Open inventory
3) Get another instants not matter how much, but lets say 3
4) Go to inwentory
5) Noticed that the red number on tab with intstans will be 8, even if We checked this 5 at begining

Dony

King of Bugs
if you didnt clicked on instant tab then its intended i think, only when you click on that tab and check which one you got from last time you were checking then afterthat number resets

MalpA

Nope i think i checked all the time what instants im getting.

This time i get 3 showing:
upload_2018-7-19_13-32-14.png

Dony

King of Bugs
repro steps should be
1. get any instant
2. open inventory
3. notice red number indicating new instant
3. go to instant tab
4. notice that number disappear
5. relog the game
6. open inventory
7. notice that red number is there again

every new instant just add up to that number

MalpA

after 35, numbers get reset, but now when i select tab with "new" instants, there are not show what is new, i mean there is no "new" label on f.e. 20kp instant, when i get it.

DeletedUser1986

I can confirm that the notification number is playing up. When I added 3 I got notified of 1. Then I added 2 and got notified of 3. However, non of the notification was displayed at the bottom menu, only when I clicked on it saw the (wrong) red number in the instant tabs.