• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [22807] Quest Elf Tyler Won't Leave..

Aramina

The Woodelvenstock Event ended almost 4 hours ago, but I don't think the Quest Elf Tyler got the memo, and now he won't leave. Cleared Browser Cache (Mozilla) and Flash Cache, rebooted 3 times, and still there he is in my yard! :eek:
Quest Elf Tyler.png

Loki Blue

Elf Tyler <3 You're lucky. I've got some tusky Gene Simmons/Lemmy wannabe that's asking for tools I've no intention of giving him. I've done the infamous Flash Cache Trash myself, to no avail.

Deleted member 1508

Same thing hère ... the quest is still there ... a fetard who does not want to leave? :D:D:D

Dranged

same here too .... want's me to upgrade some buildings - someone tell them the festival is over and they have to go home!!

Avenahar

I was even able to solve half of the quest "upgrade 4 buildings to Level 7 or higher " this morning :)
2018_07_17_09_37_18_Elvenar_Fantasy_City_Builder_Game_Internet_Explorer.jpg

slide

Same quest for me on the upgrade buildings, seems I've completed 3 of the 4 since the event ended, so I might get lucky later when the 4th is done!

alainemk

Then my Partyer will be around a while; I'm in dwarves and he's asking to "Research 1 Technology or upgrade 1 Building to Level 18 or higher".