• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Won't fix [22785] Daily Quest and Daily Price don't change at the same time

Avenahar

Game version:1.59
HTML5 Yes/No: NO
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: IE 11.0.9600.19035
Flash Player version: 30.00.113
Operating System: Windows 7
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name:Avenahar
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
Daily Quest changed at midnight, daily Price changed about 30 seconds later
asynchron.png

Expected situation:
Daily Quest and daily Price Change at the same time

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
My timers seem to be a consistent 3 seconds out so far. This could be connected with the issue found here. Did anyone else experience their Daily Exclusive timer and Daily Event Quest timer being out of sync?

Edit: Same happens for me also in the HTML5 version

Last edited:

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Still happening as of tonight. My Daily Exclusive timer and Event Quest timer are currently at least 3 minutes out of sync. This happened when I had left my game open in HTML5 for around 1 hour with my laptop 'asleep' . When I woke my laptop up again, the Daily Exclusive timer was initially at around 50 minutes. It rapidly ran down to 3 minutes 20 seconds, then resumed the countdown at normal speed. Today's Event Quest was already showing. Leaving my game running with my laptop asleep is the only way I have been able to reproduce this issue

Marindor

Since this is such a minor issue and it would take quite some time to thoroughly investigate, we decided to leave this as it is. :)