• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [22632] Internal Error when moving a building in production

DeletedUser

Game version: v1.58-(9be6bcb7f)-(master) (2018-07-03 16:08)
Game world: Beta
HTML5: No
Browser + version: Chrome Version 67.0.3396.99 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Flash Player version: 30.0.0.113 (64-bit)
Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise (UK edition)
Screen resolution:2048 x 1152
Account name: Ritsel
Humans or Elves:Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 = happens always

Current situation:
Internal Error when moving a building in production. Happens both with factories and guestrace buildings (Dragon faculties)

Expected situation:
No Internal error should occur

Reproduction Steps:
1. Move a building that has a production running or a finished production
2. After placing it the running or finished production appears to be lost and the building is idle (Zzzzz)
3. Start up a new production, costs are counted
4. An Internal Error occurs and the game reloads
5. Building is in original production again (based on running time) or the finished production is back. Not sure if you get your production costs back.

Dony

King of Bugs
internal error happens because you are trying to produce second thing while first is still continuing and that is correct i think
problem is when you move building that zzz appears and you can set another production while it should not

DeletedUser

internal error happens because you are trying to produce second thing while first is still continuing and that is correct i think
problem is when you move building that zzz appears and you can set another production while it should not

That right. Also the building remains idle (Zzzzz) until you refresh the game. After that the running production is back.

Dony

King of Bugs
i think they tried to fix that other bug with moving buildings because now when you move buildings all set buildngs shows progress 0 regardless of if you can collect from them or not and progress bar from tooltips disappears aswell

DeletedUser2386

I have the same issue in the app. just tried to move my planks manufactory after starting a production and I get an error just like described above.

DeletedUser2314

It's quite ridiculous that this isn't fixed yet, especially with an event going on.