• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [22525] Event music

iDavis

Game version: 1.58-(36c6e7c11)
HTML5 Yes/No: No
Game world:Beta 1
Browser/IOS/Android + version:Firefox 61
Flash Player version:Newest
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1980x720
Account name: iDavis
Humans or Elves: Humans

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
New background music, related to Woodelvenstock does not repeat automatically. It plays just one time and then I have to to turn music off and again on.

Expected situation:
Event music repeats as classic background music for humans and elves.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Log in
2. Listen to festival music, after ~2 minutes it does not repeat.

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

DeletedUser1771

Did u try to wait 10-15 seconds after music ends?
There is silent pause between mysic repeating at least on app. I cant chech browser version right now.

Avenahar

I was waiting even longer than 1 minute. Finally I had to reactivate the music by switching off and on again the music effects (IE 11 current Version, Windows 7).

Deleted User - 60107

I waited a lot longer than 1 minute. No music until I switched it off and then turned it back on. I am on Firefox, so the issue is not browser-specific.

Avenahar

The infinite loop of the music works on Chrome in HTML5!
It doesn't work on Opera, even not in HTML5.

DeletedUser2467

in my Chrome (HTML5) loop does work, but in Vivaldi (flash) only 2 times then no music unless refresh

iDavis

@Marindor
Although this topic is marked as fixed, the music still does not continue after 2 loops. So many weeks since I created this report, maybe it´s time to look at it?

iDavis

How many times did I mention the issue with not repeating music loops.. and now, I have no sound anymore. It's like payback. :D:cool: