• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [22403] Strange set buildings behaviour when moving buildings

Dony

King of Bugs
Game version: v1.57-(076b33fdf)-(master) (2018-06-20 10:20)
html5: no
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox Quantum 60.0.2 64-bit
Flash Player version: 30.0.0.113
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Dony
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: woodelvenstock event

Current situation:
Crowd in Mosh pit event building appearing and disappearing when you moving any building after 24h passed and you can collect from it

Expected situation:
no random animation

Reproduction Steps
1. have mosh pit
2. wait 24 hours
3. notice goods over building which you can collect, also no crowd any more
4. press move button and try to move and place any different building
5. when you place that building notice that crowd in mosh pit appears and then disappears

maybe its the case for every set building? i will check with others
edit: other buildings from set has same behaviour, cultists plaza, frozen vortex, giants hand aswell

Last edited:

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
confirmed,

When you move a building, after you placed it, event set building animation starts again for a short time.
This isnt the case in other building where the animation stops once its possible to collect.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
i think i can still reproduce this one on live servers, when starting new productions. (slightly different but the same imo)

Checking if i can also reproduce this still on beta as soon as my set has finished production :)

anyone else still seeing this?