• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [21648] Error when Placing Simple Trail or Cobbled Road on Footpath

DeletedUser2365

Game version: __ v1.54-(cdaab6d73)-(master) (2018-04-26 16:10)
Game world: __Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: __Opera 52.0.2871.64
Flash Player version: __29.0.0.113
Operating System: __Windows 7 SP1 64-bit
Screen resolution: __1920x1080
Account name: __Fjalanor
Humans or Elves: __Elves

Reproducibility: __5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__Error and auto reload when placing Simple Trail or Cobbled Road on Footpath, does not get error on main account, Danish Server.
__

Expected situation:
__
__

Reproduction Steps
__
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __

DeletedUser2365

Updated Opera Browser to version 52.0.2871.99 and also updated Flash Player to version 29.0.0.140 and still get the error, when placing either Simple Trail or Cobbled Road directly onto Footpath. Does not do on Danish Server version v1.52.4-(c21e902bb) (2018-04-20 14:47)

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
i cannot seem to reproduce this. But i see you hammer supply is very low. Are you maybe trying to spend more hammers in streets then you got? (that would also be abug if the game client allows that)

DeletedUser2365

I just tried again. Same result. I can upgrade to Cobbled Road directly onto Simple Trails, but not onto Footpath. I have supplies enough. :)

DeletedUser2365

i cannot seem to reproduce this. But i see you hammer supply is very low. Are you maybe trying to spend more hammers in streets then you got? (that would also be abug if the game client allows that)

Uploaded files are the
Enough Supplies.jpg
Coobled Road onto Footpath.jpg
Error Message.jpg
Best proof I can give :)

Dony

King of Bugs
i can confirm this, @Kersepitje you can check my other city and try there, i cant figure out myself why its happening
what i am noticing is that i can see blimps bellow top bar that i have spent resources but blimp about added culture is missing and then reload occur

DeletedUser

I've also been having this issue in my Beta city but not in my live servers cities.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
i can confirm this by multple people getting it. But id like to figuer out whats causing it. That makes it all the easier for the devs to fix it, and makes sure it doesnt end as a cannot reproduce.

So bare with me while i try to pinpoint the problem

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
took me a while to get it, but finally found some reproduction steps.

repro steps:
1: lay 3 adjacent footpaths
2: upgrade the middle of the footpaths to a simple trail
3: try to place cobbled road on all 3 just placed roads
4: notice the stream error

My guess it has something to do with the culture calculation

Last edited:

DeletedUser2426

same problem in my city
building simple trail on footpath is causing an error
if I move the footpath away or sell it first it's all good