• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [21438] Mobile - using instants

iDavis

Game version: 1.51.0-ecbf419-0(right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here)
Game world: Beta 1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Android 7
Flash Player version: __
Operating System: Android
Screen resolution: 1280x720
Account name: iDavis
Humans or Elves: Humans

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
When I want to use any other instant after using one, I have to close the window with instants and open it again.

Expected situation:
After using instant I'm able immediately to choose other one, without need to close window.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Open inventory
2. Choose instants
3. Use any of them
4. Then try to choose some other one
__

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

DeletedUser1771

I checked this one. For me everything works ok. When I use one instant I can chose same instant again over and over, but if I want some other instant i use arrows (left and right on screen) to move through all instants I have.This is all doable without closing window (pressing on 'x' button).

Can you give me some more info if you still have this problem?

iDavis

When you open the window with instants, then you choose one and next window (blue) opens (with button Use), you tap this button and then go back (X) to list of instants you have, there it doesn't work to select any other instant without closing this window.

DeletedUser1771

Ok, I got it. You were right, after using instant closing instant window on x button unables you to use other instants, but if you dont use instant and close instant window on x button, you can chose other instants.

Reproduction steps:
1. Chose instant, use it, close instant window using red x button.
2. Chose another instant, it is impossible.
3. Switch tabs from instants to enchantments and back.
4. Chose instant, it is possible. Dont use it, just close instant window using red x button.
5. Chose another instant, it is possible.