• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce [21028] Mobile - Problem with slowed motivating through notifications window

DeletedUser1844

Game version: 1.50.0-89ac0ee-0 (zz 1.51)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Android 7.0
Account name: Sheeze
Humans or Elves:
Elves

Situation:

When I try to motivate by notifications game is freezing and everything happens slowly, lagging (in world map same situation). Motivating by fellowship window don't cause such troubles.
-----------

How it should be:

Everything should operate efficiently, game should not freezing.

-----------

1) Play on mobile
2) Log in mobile
3) Try to motivate players by notification window
4) Notice that game is freezing and everything happens slowly
5) Try to motivate players by fellowship window
6) Notice that there everything works good

Last edited by a moderator:

MalpA

Same here, when notification window is open its almost imposible to give NH or play....

MalpA

@AmySteele Is Your game up to date? I still have this issue, and its starts to occuring in 1.50 when i just press on notification (dont have to do anything else), game lagging like commodore 64 ... its rly annoying, by FS widow game working properly.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks Sheeze and MalpA
Could you all let us know which device you are using to run the app please?

MalpA

App lagging from 2 days for now ... issue with browser is from today update of game... so No its probably not related

Karvest

Is that going to be fixed? Month of pain...
It's not just freezing, it can even be closed now, probably due to all memory eaten, cause all other apps including widgets on my mobile's home screen are restarted after that happens. (1Gb of RAM, Android 6.01 here).