• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [20846] Good orders are messed up

• Thread starter Deleted member 1508
  • Start date

DeletedUser

6b7b.png

All resources are mixed o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

meib.png

Same thing for "others resources" :confused::confused::confused::confused:

awif.png

news resources also ;) ;) ;) obsidienne and two others

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

problems with the bosst ... T5 and T6 at the same new guest race ???

avgf.png
T5 (Crystal)

gcgz.png
T6 ( elixir)

w79k.png
and T6 (gems)

:eek::eek::eek:

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
ive marked a lot of bugs as duplicate of this one, as they all have the same root cause. Even tho they might feel like they are seperate issues, the devs are handling them all together.

MalpA

DeletedUser2384

@Kersepitje I recogniced since two or more hours, the mystery eggs when I pick them the number how much eggs I get is not shown. Is this in context ot the same bug or is this a new one?

DeletedUser

Sorry but, it's not here that you have to post it if you want an answer ...

here it's a bug for order of goods

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
@Kersepitje I recogniced since two or more hours, the mystery eggs when I pick them the number how much eggs I get is not shown. Is this in context ot the same bug or is this a new one?
that is a different bug, which is allready reported tho.

Basically everything thats wrong because of wrong orders is this bug (or the earlier one after Marindor fixes them).
If you suddenly see T5 or T6 goods, in spots reserved for other goods, then thats because the bad sorting

DeletedUser2112

maybe soon a new guest race ????

They just announced a hint at a new guest race, following Elementals. No release date as of yet, but there was an announcement that a new race was coming.

Karvest

That announcement was an April Fool. As far as I can see in client files, next guest race have nothing common with the picture posted on facebook.

Last edited: