• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [20779] App: Eggs fall into town each time I change the screen but they don't count

Avenahar

Playing the App, every time I change the screen after visiting another town or research menue e.g the announcment of a fallen egg appears in my town and I collect the. But the amount stays what it was before and switches to the remaining time.
A look into the game by PC shows, that nothing changed conerning the amount of eggs.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
as long as you have at least 1 unconnected egg, you will keep getting this message.
Ive tried and i collected 5 eggs on app, and they all got added to the total.

So maybe im missing the exact thing you think is wrong.
Can you give more details of what you expect to happen and what currently happens?

Or does anyone else see what i am missing, or getting the same?

DeletedUser1901

When i did visits earlier, after each person that i helped from my notifications it would say that an Egg had fallen. But only a certain amount of them counted toward my Essence Total. I think 7 counted, and the other 10 or so did not count. I'm on ios, if that helps.

Avenahar

I confirm what Letheia is discribing. I will see again tonight, when I help my neighbours and fellows. Then I will give a Report if and what happens.

Avenahar

I was not able to reproduce yesterday evening's behaviour on the mobile app. No "wild" eggs falling anymore that didn't count. As far as it concerns me, this thread can be closed.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
app version:
1.49.1-91deec2-0

confirmed.

expected situation:

You only get eggs at random times and after collection you have to wait the same time as in browser

current situation:

as soon as you give help to someone, you get a notification and eggs spawn everywhere.

reproduction steps:
* give a neighbourly help on the app
* notice you get a popup saying a magic egg has fallen into your town
* collect all the eggs (5 for example)
* give neighbourly help to another person.
* popup comes again
* notice more then 1 eggs has spawned
* collect all the eggs (5 or so)
*repeat: give neighbourly help and again 5 spawn.

Last edited: