• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [20765] Mobile - Barracks production state is not updated.

Karvest

Game version: 1.49.1-91deec2-0(zz 1.50)
Game world: Beta1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Android 6.01
Flash Player version:
Operating System:
Android 6.01
Screen resolution: 1280x720
Account name: Karvest
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
If you have troops queued in barracks with no units ready, when training is complete - you can't see that, if you tap on the barracks - you can't select it/gather troops until you open production queue from the other troops producing building or reload game.

Expected situation:
When troops are ready their icon should appear without user interaction.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Start producing troops in barracks (I usually have it already started from browser when open mobile client to do NH, not sure if it matters).
2. Unselect barracks (no matter what you are doing, you can even go to the map or tech tree, just go out of barracks).
3. Wait time required for producing one portion of troops.
4. Notice that there is no troops icon on top of barracks.
5. Tap barracks, notice it change it's size when you tapping but nothing else happens.
6. Open production queue of any other military building.
6. Notice first position in queue have 0 time left and then disappears.
7. Close queue window, see troops icon appeared on top of barracks.
8. Gather troops and you finally can open barracks info/production queue/etc.

DeletedUser2691

I tested this under an older Android. 5.0.1 (only Android I have and painfully slow but it worked) and I tested under iOS 12. Following the steps outlined by Karvest and both devices have displayed the icons when troops production was finished and I was able to collect them. Is anyone still experiencing this issue?