• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [20746] Ancient Wonder Maze of the Dark Matter-rounding issue

• Thread starter DeletedUser1854
  • Start date

DeletedUser1854

Version 1.5
I play in the Beta World
Browser is Google Chrome
Race is Elves

Not sure what the reproducibility is, I would have to rebuild the Maze several time and I am not going to waste time and effort doing that

I am also not sure if it is a text issue or math error. The Building shows that the power of mana production on level 2 is 4, and that the total output is 4 times the number of provinces you have completed or at least that is what I am assuming, since that is how all the other wonders do it. However if you do the math out It shows the building power is only 3.5 and that at level 3 the power will be 4. As I said I am not sure if it is an error of math or an error that is should say 3.5 instead of 4

DeletedUser1771

Reproducibility is 5/5. It is not text issue, nor math error. Game shows rounded value, ie. 3.5 is rounded to 4, so 2nd and 3rd level of Maze of Dark Matter both show 4, although lvl 2 has power of 3.5.

But, this might cause confusion, it shouldn't e shown as rounded. Well, that is my opinion. I will confirm this, so hopefully this will be changed. Some other wonders have power which is not rounded number, so why Maze shouldn't? :D

DeletedUser1771

This issue should be fixed now, but if you encounter it again somewhere please let us know.