• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [20709] Winter Set showing wrong building when hovering over info icons

DeletedUser118

Game version: v1.50-(9f965a069) (2018-02-28 22:38)
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Microsoft Edge 41.16299.248.0
Flash Player version: 28.0.0.161
Operating System: Win10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Katzenprinz
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
The Set map of the Winter Set shows me all four buildings of the set. The info about the building I have build in my city is correct. While all other info points only show me the info about the Frozen Orc Votex. But its clearly visible that the set consists of more buildings than that. ;)

Expected situation:
It should show the correct info matching to the shown buildings.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Enter Game
2. Click onto Set building to open the menue
3. Open Set map
4. Hover mouse button over info icon of non build Set buildings

Screenshots of the bug:
Unbenannt1.jpg

Pic shows what happens if you hover over the info icon of the Giant's Hand. Same goes for the other small building at the bottom, which I don't own so I dunno the name. And no, I don't think these two are Frozen Orc Votex.

Attachments

• Unbenannt.jpg
    Unbenannt.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 170

Karvest

on Chrome all is ok (I have only Troll from that set, and see all other buildings when hovering their info circles)

DeletedUser1771

It seems that this is 5/5 for some players, while for others are 0/5. One of our mods has the same issue, and it is in Chrome so this is not browser related.

Elrondriel

I can confirm the same on both BETA and DE3, both playing on the same machine:
- Win7 SP1
- FF Quantum 64bit 59.0.1
- Flash 27.0.0.187
- 1920x1080
- Elves

Winter Set:
No matter whether I open Vortex, Mountain Troll or Frozen Fountain, the mouseover on the set picture always shows data of Vortex. Also, the info-button is blue for all 4 (i.e. showing I have the building in inventory) although I don't have all.

Redbeard Set:
Same procedure as above on both buildings, always shows Armchair.

Phoenix Set:
I have built the lighthouse in my city. On each ofthe mousover boxes in the set picture, it only shows lighthouse and all 5 info-buttons are "highlighted" (i.e. showing that a building is built) although I don't even have the other 4.

Hope this helps.

I have no idea whether it was correct at any point before as didn't even notice that this cool feature of viewing the sets even existed, before stumbling across this bug report :D.

EDIT:
Just tried for fun on IE (yes, it is alive) 11.0.9600.18920 (64bit) with Flash 24.0.0.194. It's exactly the same as on FF described above. As this IE has not seen a single bit of Elvenar for ages, it's for sure no cookie & cache problem.

Last edited:

Preator

There is really something wrong here, but i couldnt figure out what it is. 7 out of total 11 buildings show correct information, whereas the other 4 are wrong.
I have the following:

Winter_Set:
Building________________Built_in_the_city_______Inventory_______Tooltip_shows
Ice_Mountain_Troll______Yes_____________________No______________Ice_Mountain_Troll
Giant's_Hand____________Yes_____________________No______________Giant's_Hand
Frozen_Orc_Vortex_______Yes_____________________No______________Frozen_Orc_Vortex
Frozen_Fountain_________Yes_____________________No______________Frozen_Fountain

Redbeard_Set:
Redbeard's_Armchair_____No______________________Yes_____________Redbeard's_Armchair
Redbeard's_Kitchen______No______________________Yes_____________Redbeard's_Armchair

Phoenix_Cult_Set:
Phoenix_Lighthouse______No______________________No______________Phoenix_Lighthouse
Cultist's_Plaza_________No______________________Yes_____________Cultist's_Plaza

Phoenix_Worship_________No______________________No______________Cultist's_Plaza
Temple_of_Phoenix_______No______________________No______________Cultist's_Plaza
Phoenix_Pavillion_______No______________________No______________Cultist's_Plaza