• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [20416] Tech tree is reshuffled every time you open it after relog/refresh

Dony

King of Bugs
Game version: v1.49-(03b69d371) (2018-02-19 9:28)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox Quantum 58.0.2 64-bit
Flash Player version: 28.0.0.161
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Dony
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none

Current situation:
Tech tree is reshuffled every time you open it

Expected situation:
It should be the same everytime we open it

Reproduction Steps
1. Log into the game
2. Open tech tree
3. Relog the game
4. Open tech tree
5. Relog the game
6. Open tech tree

Attachments

• tech2.JPG
    tech2.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 233
  • tech1.JPG
    tech1.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hey Dony - my tech tree is stable, but upside down from where it was last night. Is your tech tree also stable now? Could it be that your screenies are before and after the tech tree changed, or is it still changing for you each time you look?

DeletedUser2359

I can confirm that as for now I get this same error; tech tree keeps shuffling.

I think the system, etc. is pretty much the same as original poster (windows 10 and all), but with Chrome navigator.

Best regards

Attachments

• error 19-02-2018.png
    error 19-02-2018.png
    920.5 KB · Views: 230
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1771

Tech tree isn't shuffling anymore. Techs are still and in positions where they should be now.

DeletedUser1771

We are aware of 'messed up' tech tree, but for now it will stay like that.

@Dony: I knew you will notice that and make comment :D, so i asked around about this new tech tree look before i closed this thread as a 'fixed' one.
@Karvest: Lucky you! I'm not in a position to play on app, so I also, like Dony, have to adapt to this new look :confused:.

Dony

King of Bugs
Woodelves chapter had settlements research in the middle of the tech tree and now is on the bottom after all fixes