• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [20061] Sentient good counts as 1 day production in event

DeletedUser1250

Game version:v1.47-(bc41cdcfe) (2018-01-18 14:21)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Google chrome Version 63.0.3239.132 (Officiële build) (64-bits)
Flash Player version:
Operating System: Windows 8.1
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Anne65
Humans or Elves:
Elves

Reproducibility: 1/5 so far, didn't make more yet Edit: 2/5, I could reproduce it.
Quest title: Robert redbeard (see screenshot)

Current situation:
I need to make 4 giant globes for the event. They will be finished tomorrow. To my surprise I saw I got already 1/4, which seems impossible. After some thinking I realised I collected the first production of the sentient good platinum. It was the 3 hour production which is at the spot where the former 1 day production was, so I think the 3 hour production of the sentient good platinum counts as the 1 day production of the steel. Can't confirm this yet, I might be able to confirm it tomorrow morning. I have no idea if it will be the same for those who have planks or marble as their bonus.

Edit: I wanted to confirm this so I used a few boosters to make a 3 h production fast. After collecting the second 3 hour production platinum, the quest of the 4 giant globes went from 1/4 to 2/4 so I could reproduce it.

Expected situation:
I expect I need to make giant globes for the quest and that the 3 h sentient good won't count.

Reproduction Steps
Have the quest to make 4 giant globes open
2. Make the 3 hour production of the sentient good platinum in the level 24 steel manufactory
3. After collecting the platinum, check the quest again.

Robert redbeard and sentient good.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1250

The title of the bug has to be changed. It does not only count in the event quest but also in another quest.

Just collected platinum, 3 hour production and completed this quest:

giant globe-platinum.png

DeletedUser1771

Well, that is good for you :) and other players. I dont know if this should be like this or not, Ill need to check that with those who know :D.

DeletedUser1771

This is how game works now, if you have to produce 1st tier good, with production which last 12h, 3h production of sentient good will do the work.

Dony

King of Bugs
this can be greatly abusable in upcoming FA for people who all has lvl24 manufactory, doing badges in 3h instead of 24 or 9h instead of 48h doesnt sound like intended to me at all
please double check that

§6 Bugs

• It is prohibited to exploit bugs or faults in the games' programming and during gameplay that could represent an advantage for you or for other players.
• Each player is required to report any bug immediately to the Support team.
• Benefits derived from exploiting bugs may need to be reimbursed.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1771

:eek:...Misunderstanding in communication...Sorry guys :D

Thanks to Dony, this was corrected right away, otherwise it would require some time to figure out that we made mistake. I apologize deeply :oops:..And I love you guys :). Most important thing here is to catch bugs and we all did it one more time! Thank you for your help!

DeletedUser

Are you sure this is fixed ? I hear something different. :confused: Can't test it myself though so it might only be a rumor. o_O

Marindor

Hi guys!

I double checked this and the Valentine's quests were already finished before this fix went in, so that's why it didn't work yet in the Valentine QLE. It should be fixed for future events though, so I'll put it back on "Fixed". Should it occur again, please let us know :)

Dony

King of Bugs
not fixed for current live version of FA1 and since we didnt had FA1 after sentient goods were introduced i think set of quests from FA1 should be also excluded from this fix

Deleted User - 86059

We cannot help with live issues for that you need to contact the relevant server