• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

2 days or One day ?????

• Thread starter Deleted member 1508
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hello

message in the "news" announced TWO days
and in the message is not two days ... WTF ?

m9cz.png

Thursday to Friday it's only ONE day no ???

SoggyShorts

Decay happens at 2:00 am UTC, so if it doesn't happen Tues at 2:00 am and it doesn't happen Friday at 2:00 am then that is 2 days.

Dony

King of Bugs
you know that decays happens in 1 second right? 24 hours can contain both decays

DeletedUser

I read: Thursday 2:00 to Friday 2:00 ... until proven otherwise it's been one day

SoggyShorts

I thought I explained it pretty simply, and then Dony explained it again a different way.
What are you confused about @Biloutte91 ?

From 2am to 2 am contains 2 decays. It's that simple.

DeletedUser

That's not my point ... it's marked in the message " we have disabled ... TWO days
and after "thursday 2:00 AM TO Friday 2:00 AM ... it's not two days of DECAY
it's TWO days Calendar ... and the message it's wrong ...

SoggyShorts

@Biloutte91
Here is a test:
Wednesday at 201 am to Saturday at 159 am How many days of decay is that?
If you answer anything other than "2" you are wrong.
At 2:01 Wednesday you already missed the Wednesday decay. then you get Thursday at 2 aFridayday at 2, and stop 1 min before Saturday at 2.

SoggyShorts

Another way to make you understand.

You have lunch at Noon every day (and eat it in under 1 second)

In the time from noon Thursday to noon Friday (including BOTH noons) you eat 2 lunches, right? So you say you had 2 days of lunches, right?

One last idea:
You are French, so you use 24:00 clock, right?

So, you are at my house Thursday at 0:00 and you leave at the next 0:00, then I can say you were at my house on Thursday and Friday, right?
2 days of 0:00.

Last edited:

DeletedUser140

I agree with @Biloutte91 from 2 a.m. to 2 a.m. are 24 hours, which means it's 1 day only, but I guess it will be disabled twice, once on the first day at 2 a.m. and secondly disabled on the second day at 2 a.m.

But I have no idea, what is exactly the meaning of decay. Is there any example, which goods are meaning?

SoggyShorts

I agree with @Biloutte91 from 2 a.m. to 2 a.m. are 24 hours, which means it's 1 day only
Then you are also wrong, sorry.

2:00 am Thursday and 2:00 am Friday are not on the same day, are they? So if something happens at 2 am every day, then how many days of that thing are we talking about?

1 day is from 0:00 to 23:59:59, not from 0:00 to 0:00.
As soon as you hit 0:00 again, it is a new day.

DeletedUser140

Then you are also wrong, sorry.
Dont worry...doesn't matter.

2:00 am Thursday and 2:00 am Friday are not on the same day, are they?
Yeah.... but it's 24 hours, right? If I read something with 2 days, it would expect, it have a duration of 48 hours.

The question is, is it starting from Thursday 2 a.m. and finishing on Friday 2 a.m.?

SoggyShorts

If I read something with 2 days, it would expect, it have a duration of 48 hours.
If I say
"You need to skip lunch on Thursday and Friday"
or
"You need to skip lunch for 2 days"
Neither of those is actually 48 hours, but they are 2 days of lunches
The question is, is it starting from Thursday 2 a.m. and finishing on Friday 2 a.m.?
At 2:00 am on Thursday there will be no decay.
At 2:00 am on Friday there will be no decay.

That is 2 days of no decay.

SoggyShorts

Let me try a 10th way of explaining it:
If I said
"there will be no decay from 2:00 Thursday to 2:01 Thursday, so you save a day of decay!"

I'm saying 1 day, but it's only 1 minute.:eek::eek: How can 1 minute = 1 day?!!?!

The reason it works is that decay is once per day, so if the window is 1 minute, 1 hour, or 23h, it doesn't matter it's still the whole days worth of decay as long as it includes 2:00.

DeletedUser

Tu m’emmerdes avec ton decay … moi je te parles de jours de calendriers …
Du jeudi 2 heures du matin au vendredi 2 heures du matin ça fait UN JOUR point !!!

SoggyShorts

Tu m’emmerdes avec ton decay … moi je te parles de jours de calendriers …
Du jeudi 2 heures du matin au vendredi 2 heures du matin ça fait UN JOUR point !!!
Vous avez tort. De jeudi 2h au vendredi 1h59:59 soit 1 jour. Quand il est 2h du matin, c'est un nouveau jour.

You are wrong. From thursday 2am to friday 1:59:59 am is 1 day. When it is 2am it is a new day.