• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [19517] Goods from Event Buildings not counting towards quest

DeletedUser1659

----------

Game version: 1.45
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome
Flash Player version: __
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: __
Account name: Alucinari
Humans or Elves: Humans

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: Frozen keys

Current situation:
Quests says gain a small amount of Elixir.
Collect Elixir from event buildings which now produce elixir.
Quest progress for gaining elixir does not update.

Expected situation:
Quests says gain a small amount of Elixir.
Collect Elixir from event buildings which now produce elixir.
Quest progress for gaining elixir should update.

Reproduction Steps
Have an active quest requiring you to gain the type of goods produced by a recently updated event building
2. Collect goods from a recently updated event building
3. Note the quest progress fail to update

DeletedUser1986

Thanks Alucinari, this issue is now confirmed. :)
Nightspark

DeletedUser1659

Whoops, I didn't even notice - of course it's not counting towards the quest, 'cause the goods aren't being added at all! :rolleyes: That's a bit worse. lol. Goods collected from these buildings aren't being added to the goods balance. (You probably already noticed that ahead of me, but, just in case not... :D )

DeletedUser1689

I have re-written the initial report to reflect the fact that they are not added to the inventory. :)

DeletedUser2099

it does not count at all, not only not for quests. My Mana huts produces dust now (which I absolutely dislike anyway) and once I collect it does not go to ressource storage, not even if I click on the market, which helps to collect trades that have been accepted by someone.

Deleted User - 86059

I can confirm that this is still being investigated and as soon as we have an answer for you we will let you know guys and girls :)

Sirenia

I can confirm that this is still being investigated and as soon as we have an answer for you we will let you know guys and girls :)
So here we have another adventure starting with poor prizes and the bugs on the last prizes aren't fixed yet.. just more junk buildings to delete. *sigh*