• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [19414] Clicking on booster on scout can open a city next to it

Dony

King of Bugs
Game version: v1.45-(34ba755a4) (2017-12-01 16:21)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox Quantum 57.0 64-bit
Flash Player version: 27.0.0.187
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Dony
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none

Current situation:
Clicking on a booster top right on a scout can open a city next to it/behind it (the red triangle from a picture)

Expected situation:
It should open boosters window

Reproduction Steps
1. Log into a game
2. Open World map
3. Start Scout
4. Try to click on top right corner of a booster
5. Observe that it enter town instead of booster window

Attachments

• 412.png
    412.png
    193.9 KB · Views: 147

DeletedUser1771

Well for me, clicking on that 'triangle place' causes opening of Cast spell window or Confirmation window (if i want to use diamonds as Jasper said).
When I close that Spell window by clicking on X button then town opens or msg windows appears telling me that i cant scout province (i think game opens town or province which are under X button on the map), same is when i want to cancel paying with diamonds, town on map under cancel button opens, or i get msg window telling me that i cant scout province on map under cancel button. It is like magic, like open windows are holograms and your pointer goes through them :D
Interesting that only clicking on that red 'triangle place' on your screenshots causes this. Well noticed guys!

DeletedUser2691

Tried clicking both areas in flash and HTML and this appears fixed.