• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [19377] Gridlines Missing on the Battlefield

DeletedUser1771

Ok, gridline is still with us, Im moving this report to fixed folder :)

Preator

I am sorry to report this :(

xJEzrxh.jpg

DeletedUser1771

:(..well last time you were among first which had this problem...yesterday i still had gridlines, but i didnt fight today...ill keep my eyes on this. Thank you for this sad report.

I checked, both regular provinces and tournament ones, and I have gridlines...for now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Preator

As I mentioned in one of my previous posts, the army setup might have a role on this. The following screenshots are taken from the same tournament encounter, with different army setups of mine:

Squad 1...................Squad 2.............Squad 3...............Squad 4............Squad 5.............Gridlines
Orc Strategist II........Ranger II...........Banshee II...........Ranger II...........Banshee II...........No
Orc Strategist II........Ranger II...........Bud Sorceress.....Ranger II...........Bud Sorceress....Yes
Orc Strategist II........Ranger II...........Bud Sorceress.....Ranger II...........Banshee II..........Yes
Orc Strategist II........Ranger II...........Banshee II...........Ranger II...........Bud Sorceress....Yes
Banshee II................Ranger II...........Orc Strategist II...Ranger II...........Banshee II...........No

5bpGkgQ.jpg

NupdrCb.jpg

zrAViPP.jpg

YuCAJFx.jpg

Y6yMetE.jpg