• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [18986] Early Collect option disappeared on some buildings

• Thread starter DeletedUser2261
  • Start date

DeletedUser2261

Leider kann ich nach dem Update heute zwischendurch keine Vorräte in meinen Masquerade-Gebäuden sammeln - was kann ich tun?

Fehler Supplies.png

Unfortunately, after the update, I can not collect supplies between in my Masquerade buildings today - what can I do?

DeletedUser1909

I also having that problem with A Bowl of Nuts also and Masquerade unable to collect on them until they max out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dony

King of Bugs
it looks they removed early pickups from them, you need to wait full duration for collecting it

DeletedUser2261

You mean that this is not a mistake, but so wanted?

DeletedUser1909

wth? Just placed a orcs nest it still has early collect so far.... we will see...how long that last...:eek:

DeletedUser1777

It's not only for supplies, same goes for Mana at Mendaci :(
For Mana Hut & Nut Cave it still works o_O

upload_2017-11-9_21-34-6.png

upload_2017-11-9_21-35-15.png

upload_2017-11-9_21-36-28.png

DeletedUser607

okay, same here.

usually these buildings allowed very quick pick ups (almost too quick). and now, that early pickup is gone completely.

sadly...

tipp: mach daraus einen anständigen bug-report mit deren formular. dann gibts 50 diamanten mehr ;-)

DeletedUser1909

English translation
Tip: Make a decent bug report with their form. Then there's 50 diamonds more;-)

Note. I hate forms...

MalpA

Nahhh guys you dont even understand this ....
Its an improvement ..now this buldings are more valuable .... you dont have to collect them every 5 minuts .... now u have to do this once per few hours ... this improvement ... its for healthy of your fingers

DeletedUser1909

ahh pooo.... It gives me something to click on besides 5 min beverages :rolleyes:

Marindor

Hi guys,

Which buildings exactly are affected please? I now have the Bowl of Nuts, The Great Festivity of Mendaci and Baroness Estrella's Masquerade noted. Any more buildings where the early collect option disappeared?

DeletedUser283

thanks for reporting this one, I was quite busy at the time, though I was wondering :)

Marindor

Hi everyone, just a small update on this issue: It happened as we tried to extend a bit the five minute early collect as this length was not in sync with all the other buildings. We expect to have it resolved quickly.