• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [18664] Chat just knows today and yesterday

• Thread starter DeletedUser1777
  • Start date

DeletedUser1777

Game version: v1.40-(2e4cae548) (2017-09-29 16:36)
Game world: beta
Browser + version: Chrome Version 60.0.3112.113 (Offizieller Build) (32-Bit)
Flash Player version: 27.0.0.130
Operating System: Win 7
Screen resolution: irrelevant
Account name: Flabbes
Humans or Elves: Human

Reproducibility: 5/5
(1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none

Current situation:
If you have a look at the chat history, the game just knows 2 states: today and yesterday.
As my FS isn't very active in chat, it was possible to have the last 3 days in history, all stated as yesterday o_O

Expected situation:
To see how old the entries in chat are (maybe replace "yesterday" simply by a date)

Reproduction Steps
have just a few entries in chat per day
2. check history of chat
3. notice the time machine, always transfers you to yesterday :D

Screenshots of the bug:
notice the red marked position of the bar - the screens are taken all some minutes ago
upload_2017-10-2_15-41-26.png

upload_2017-10-2_15-41-44.png

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Not so hard to investigate, just hard to remember to a) log on to the browser version 3 days running, and b) post something in chat (kept managing 2 days and then missing some, so the chat history got wiped). Confirmed now anyway :)

DeletedUser1777

lol :D
Never have expected such a trouble, thank you for not giving up to investigate :)

DeletedUser1777

Somehow you can call it fixed, but now the information is placed wrong, it should be at midnight, not in the middle of the day :D
It is a new issue? Then I will gladly create a bugthread for Diamonds ;)

upload_2017-10-20_12-34-9.png

DeletedUser

This is actually from yesterday :
chat1.png

Here should be the cross-over to today :
chat2.png

So I would say: NOT FIXED !

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
This issue has now been fixed. Chat should now recognise on what date a message was posted. Please let us know if it loses track again!