• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [18500] Polishing a neighbor doesn't remove the helping hands button

DeletedUser607

Game version: __v1.41-(2319be682) (2017-10-04 19:06)
Game world: __ beta 1
Browser/IOS/Android + version: __
Vivaldi 1.12.955.38 (Stable channel) (32-Bit)
Überarbeitung 7f53b6a63fad112d5d35848a1a0c6fe5cb4a9cbd-
Betriebssystem Windows
JavaScript V8 6.1.534.41
Flash 27.0.0.130
Flash Player version: __ 27.0.0.130
Operating System: __ win 10 1703
Screen resolution: __ full hd
Account name: __ juni
Humans or Elves: __ elves

Reproducibility: __1/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__ I'm currently polishing the neighborhood, one person, who bought something from me and was therefor in my notification list, still has the helping hand button after giving help. there should be a house button,
__

Expected situation:
__ there should be a house button
__

Reproduction Steps
__ he bought something (name will be disclosed to staff)
2. __I helped him (don't know what)
3. __the helping hands remain.
4. __
5. __

Attachments

• helpinghands.png
    helpinghands.png
    230 KB · Views: 170

Dony

King of Bugs
this happens only when the person who accepted trade didnt gave help to us, if he gave help to us and the hands are gold, then it works as intended

Arayla

For me, I had already given neighborly help to the players earlier in the same day.

The green helping hand shows up only for neighbors who accepted my trade and are on my discovered map. Neighbors who accepted my trade who are not discovered by me show the normal green house button.

Inno can look at account Arayla and the trades that were accepted at 00:50 and 03:24 Oct 6th. Those are the only two that triggered the green helping hand icon even though I gave help to them around 14:30 on Oct 5th.

Deleted User - 1954

Same for me with Players of neighborhood (without trading) and Fellowship (with trading).