• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [18473] Amount of repeating quests for Human and Elves isn't equal

• Thread starter DeletedUser1777
  • Start date

DeletedUser1777

Game version: v1.40-(2e4cae548) (2017-09-29 16:36)
Game world: beta
Browser + version: Chrome Version 60.0.3112.113 (Offizieller Build) (32-Bit)
Flash Player version: 27.0.0.130
Operating System: Win 7
Screen resolution: irrelevant
Account name: Flabbes
Humans or Elves: Human

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: Delicate Scrolls

Current situation:
I have two accounts, one human and one elve.

Both are in Woodelves chapter and when I compare the repeating quests for both, one at elves is missing (despite the different order they are appearing). Human have 21 quests and elves just 20, it's been quite a while like this, can't tell you when the quest for elves got lost.I know the quest has been there in earlier chapters of my elve account.

My elve in live has exactly the same boosts as my human in beta, so for me it seems a matter of race not of boosted good

Expected situation:
To have the same amount of repeating quests

Reproduction Steps
have a human account (boost steel, scroll & dust, Woodelves)
2. have an elve account (boost marble, silk & gems, Woodelves)
3. compare repeating quests (elve 20 and human 21)

Screenshots of the bug:
this quest only exists for a human player

upload_2017-10-2_14-20-28.png

Heymrdiedier

from my experience, that 200 scrolls quest just goes away after competing it x times.

I also reported this one to support on my live server. i believe the main cause was that i declined some quest that is a prerequisite of this quest.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I can confirm this. You should have lost that quest on your human account long ago (its a chapter 2 or 3 repeatable quest)

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
this is now fixed, you shouldnt be getting this anymore on your human account. If you still do, let us know

DeletedUser1777

I can confirm, the additional quest has gone :)

Just a bit strange, I get Quests now, which seem to be kind of wrong :confused:
My boosted is steel, but I had this quest popping up - neither Mykan nor Gems of Knowledge have it listed :eek:

upload_2017-11-1_20-41-34.png

Deleted User - 60107

That's not a bug. When you build certain AWs (The Sanctuary/Martial Monastery, the Blooming Trader Guild, and possibly Prosperity Towers) you get a small quest chain for that particular AW that consists of 6 quests: Invest X KP in one of your AWs, Invest Y KP in another player's AW, Gain 15 Marble Relics, Gain 15 Steel Relics, Gain 15 Planks Relics, upgrade the AW to level 2.

The quest chains are almost identical, with the main differences being that the quest giver is different and the last quest is different (Upgrade the Sanctuary to level 2, Upgrade the Blooming Trader Guild to level 2, etc.)

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
This indeed is a quest after building the sanctuary. If you didnt just build it, and you got this quest, then its a bug. But please make a new bugreport for that (so you can also be awarded accordingly)

DeletedUser2003

this is now fixed, you shouldnt be getting this anymore on your human account. If you still do, let us know
Is this only on Beta (that it is fixed)? I still get it on my Human city, Live US: Arendyll, and I am finished with Halflings there. Thanks :)

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team