• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [18321] Temple of Toads bugged? Or just bugged tooltip?

• Thread starter Deleted User - 60107
  • Start date

Deleted User - 60107

I sincerely hope this is just a text error, because it makes no sense.

I unlocked the Halfling Wonders on the EN server, and when checking the info about the Temple of Toads I saw this little gem:
TempleOfToadsInfo.png
Ancient Wonder Power -94%. MINUS. Why? I mean, look at the other similar AWs. Dragon Abbey:
DragonAbbeyInfo.png

Heroes' Forge:
HeroesForgeInfo.png

Needles of the Tempest (the only one I have built):
NeedlesInfo.png

All other Ancient Wonders that increase the attack of a particular type of unit say "Ancient Wonder Power +X%", only the Temple of Toads is different. Is the tooltip for the Temple bugged, or is the entire Wonder bugged? Because if the Temple really DECREASES attack (as the tooltip says) that's a HUGE bug that renders this particular AW useless.

Since my info is from the EN server could someone check the info here on Beta and confirm if it is the same? I'm still in Orcs on Beta, so I have no way to check myself.

Dony

King of Bugs
only tooltip is bugged after they fixed bug which increased damage by 106% and not by 6%

Last edited:

DeletedUser1771

Temple of the Toads are working just fine. As Dony said, fixing this issue caused AW tooltip to show wrong information about its power.

I need to check how we'll deal with this report.