• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [18317] 2 Sequential Event Quests at the same time

DeletedUser

ame version: v1.40-(3a3a0852d) (2017-09-20 19:06)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Opera 47.0.2631.80 (PGO)
Flash Player version: 27.0.0.130
Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise (UK edition)
Screen resolution:2048 x 1152
Account name: Ritsel
Humans or Elves:Elves

Reproducibility: unknown

Current situation:
After I completed the Daily quest of the event it got replaced with another sequential quest. So now I can work on 2 Sequential Event Quests at the same time

Expected situation:
After completing the Daily quest a wait symbol appears till the next day

Reproduction Steps:
1. Finish Daily Event Quest (day 2)
2. 2 Sequential Event Quests appear at the same time

Sequential1.jpg Sequential2.jpg

Dony

King of Bugs
i dont have this problem, how you finished that quest, do you remember? looks like some step is missing

DeletedUser1777

I have this new quest too, just finished a province on worldmap with negotiation and the quest appeared instantly.

Tonight I had a streamerror at 1 o'clock (german time), maybe something with the servertimer is messed up? I'm not used to get streamerrors at all, so it was unusual.

Edit more findings:
Human, quest for 24h tier 1 open, I have the upon mentioned issue

Elve, quest 9h tier one open, the issue doesn't appear (timer until midnight is running)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i dont have this problem, how you finished that quest, do you remember? looks like some step is missing

No steps missing. I finished the quest by solving a confrontation in a province (the only way to solved daily Quest 2 "Solve 1 confrontation"). Solved it by catering.

@Flabbes I didn't get a stream error. But I usually never get one at 0:00 gametime (and real time for me), because I'm fast asleep by then ;)

Dony

King of Bugs
No steps missing. I finished the quest by solving a confrontation in a province (the only way to solved daily Quest 2 "Solve 1 confrontation"). Solved it by catering.

i used auto combat so there is a difference between us

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
confirmed

if you finish your daily when on the 1 day production quest, you will get a second story line quest.
problem is here that that second quest has wrong quest requirement checks, and jumps in front of the daily since it has a lower id.

DeletedUser

Lol I guess I went through the story quests faster than the devs expected ;)

DeletedUser

Don't really liked that we once again need non-boosted factories. :mad:

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Lol I guess I went through the story quests faster than the devs expected ;)
Don't worry, you wont go as fast as you wish (at least not on beta, on live you probably will with spoilers from here :p )

Don't really liked that we once again need non-boosted factories. :mad:
Leave that in the Feedback thread Jasper. here your talking to the deaf :)

PS i think Marindor said a few versions ago: you might want to keep some room for small t1 factories since we would need them more in the future.

DeletedUser607

oh, I see.

I've now reported, that the daily quests are now there without delay... but that explanation makes much more sense.

DeletedUser1777

confirmed

if you finish your daily when on the 1 day production quest, you will get a second story line quest.
problem is here that that second quest has wrong quest requirement checks, and jumps in front of the daily since it has a lower id.
Happened again, most likely for the same reason (lower id).

Can we ecpect the issue to be solved before going live?
It could be misused as a nice shortcut (just need 3x Giant Globe instead of 4)

upload_2017-9-27_11-53-24.png

upload_2017-9-27_11-53-52.png

DeletedUser2221

not sure what ID's you have applied to the dailies, but its now day 11 on beta and I am seeing the same repeat the Flabbes reported, but 4 days later
Cycle quest (44) - 3 x T1 Boost @ 1day
Daily quest - Gain 10 Planks
Daily replaced by Cycle quest (45) - All T1 @ 1day
I am a very small city and am not progressing at any particular speed, so this error will be seen by virtually all but the snails at this rate