• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [18224] Spell showing 0sec to finish production stays at 0sec

Elevenar

Game version: v1.38-(19e830688) (2017-09-05 8:51)
Game world: BETA
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google Chrome Version 60.0.3112.113 x64
Flash Player version: 26.0.0.151
Operating System: Windows 10 Insider
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Elevenar
Humans or Elves: humans for sure

Reproducibility: ?

Current situation:

I waited for a spell to be finished, showing zero seconds left. I won't finish for "a long time" ... did re-open the window several times. Spell always stayed at 0s. When some supplies got collectable about 1min later, the spell also finished.

Expected situation:
Spell should complete 1 second after showing 0seconds ... not sure, if this is reproducible.

Screenshot:
20170905 bug_spell_wont_finish.gif

DeletedUser1986

Okay, I managed to trigger this 3 times now but not quite sure how. Trying to find the common thing, so some quick question: did any of the relic number went to less then required to the next spell to start once you started the last spell (I mean you run out of that relic)

DeletedUser1986

I can confirm this now.
If I double click on the spell when ther is only room for one, both of my click registers. The relics are deducted for both (looking at the animation) but there is only room for one spell then the timer freezes.
I can reproduce this countless times, but it's not 5/5.
I also made it work by running out of relics but the underlying reason at both cases seems to be
that I tried to make spell I either didn't have the relics for or the space for, but the system still registered my click for the spell