• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce [18191] Workshops appear to collect twice at the same time

DeletedUser

Game version: v1.38-(32b68a1d7) (2017-08-31 13:21)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Opera 47.0.2631.71 (PGO)
Flash Player version: 26.0.0.151
Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise (UK edition)
Screen resolution:2048 x 1152
Account name: Ritsel
Humans or Elves:Elves
Reproducibility: 4/5 = happens often, but not always

Current situation:
When collecting form a workshop, you hear the collecting sound twice, and you see 2 pop-ups with the collected supplies overlapping each other.

Expected situation:
One click on a workshop should not behave this way

Reproduction Steps:
1. Collect from a workshop
2. you hear the collecting sound twice, and you see 2 pop-ups with the collected supplies overlapping each other.

DeletedUser

Update: also happens with guest race production buildings (fairies)

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I can confirm this happening, but i dont have exact reproduction steps for it.
Seems like a 1/5

how i suggest the devs try to reproduce it? start the adventure and make 200 brewery badges, while doing that you'll get this bug at least once ;-)

DeletedUser

@Kersepitje LOL it happened to me a lot more than 1 out of 200. More like 3-4 time per 20 ws here, and on live with 80 baby-ws it drove me absolutely nuts

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
@Kersepitje LOL it happened to me a lot more than 1 out of 200. More like 3-4 time per 20 ws here, and on live with 80 baby-ws it drove me absolutely nuts
I know, as soon as they encounter it once, they will stop searching for it :)
I just tought its a good way to also show them how much fun it is to get 200 brewery badges ;-). I sure hope they do the questcycling aswell :)

DeletedUser

I know, as soon as they encounter it once, they will stop searching for it :)
I just tought its a good way to also show them how much fun it is to get 200 brewery badges ;-). I sure hope they do the questcycling aswell :)

Excellent idea :D:D:D:D:D

Marindor

Hi everyone,

We're not able to reproduce this issue properly anymore on our side. Can you still reproduce it?

DeletedUser

Yep, still happening, but mostly if you collect a lot of baby workshops, so I only have this during events

DeletedUser

@Marindor I'm in the Orc chapter now, with lots of mushroomfarms, and when I collect those farm quickly one after the other the same thing is happening. It seems to happen especially when you collect from the same kind of buildings quickly one after the other.