• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [18154] Have 11 of 10 broken rune shards

Brummbaer

Game version: v1.35 (
ec74b4622) 2017-07-18 15:36

Game world: beta1

Browser + version: Chrome Version 59.0.3071.115 (64-bit)
Flash Player version:
Operating System:
Windows 10 64 bit
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Brummbaer

Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 = always
Quest title: none

Current situation:
RuneShards1.PNG
RuneShards2.PNG

Expected situation: Have a possible maximum of 10

Reproduction Steps: (not possible but here are the situation created)

Have already 10 broken rune shards
Gain one additional broken rune shards from completed halflings quest „Portal at level 3“
Mention issue

Start bug report

Additional information: Broken rune shards gained from tourmanent does NOT count

Next additional information: After using 10 broken rune shards to force a rune, the result is "zero" broken rune shards left. That means No.11 vanished

Last edited:

DeletedUser1986

Thank you for your report, Brummbaer.
I managed to confirm this issue.
Nightspark

DeletedUser

Yeah, was wondering the same thing. :confused: Have they finally implemented that we now can have more then 10x broken shards ? :rolleyes: Because I have 13 now. :D Haven't seen anything about this in the release notes however. o_O

Marindor

No, it's still a bug that needs to be resolved. That's why it's still on "confirmed" and not on "fixed" :)

DeletedUser

OK, but I was on 11 broken shards when this bug was report, any new ones I got in the tourny the previous weeks weren't added until this week, now I'm at 13 broken shards !? :eek: So something has changed.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
you're not getting the shard anymore now, but you get a notification on the wonder wheel that indicated you received a new (broken) shard, while you didnt.