• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [17744] Treant Guild Badge doesn't seem to count

DeletedUser

A fellow FS member put 1 Treant Guild badge into the "multicolor" waypoint but the bar stays black at 0/1. If I try to add another one I get a stream error:

1.JPG

Game version: v1.37-(37a8f7829) (2017-08-18 12:40)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox 54.0.1 32-bit
Flash Player version: 26.0.0.151
Operating System: W7 x64 Enterprise
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Lord Soth

Humans or Elves: Elves

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
We ran into this aswell when we did our testrun. It was supposed to be complely fixed. :/

It might be that your waypoint will be locked now after you insert the other badge aswell. please let us know how it evolves.

an advice as a player : the devs wont be able to fix this before monday anyway, so if its locked, you might want to consider choosing a different path to the end. Or youlll loose quite some days on the adventure.

DeletedUser

Let's hope that not all path have such a bug and/or that it will unlock. :p

Arayla

Of note - we had this happen on two paths. It may only happen if the badge/goods are inserted before all of the prior waypoints are finished. The tricolor waypoints can be unlocked from more than one direction. Our yellow tricolor waypoint had goods added to it that counted. Then, we finished the yellow waypoint leading up to it and the goods suddenly didn't count any more.

Deleted User - 60107

Our fellowship encountered this bug as well. The cause seems to be the part I have quoted below:
The tricolor waypoints can be unlocked from more than one direction. Our yellow tricolor waypoint had goods added to it that counted. Then, we finished the yellow waypoint leading up to it and the goods suddenly didn't count any more.

Basically, do not add to a waypoint until all waypoints leading to it are complete, or, once you start work on a waypoint do not add to the previous waypoints.

DeletedUser1677

Should we write to the support, to get it fixed? Or just wait for an update/fix?

Marindor

Should we write to the support, to get it fixed? Or just wait for an update/fix?

For now, we'd like to ask you to try a different route first. We have forwarded these issues but like @Kersepitje said: We had these issues yesterday as well before releasing the FA to Beta. In fact we have been testing yesterday for hours and have updated Beta 4 times with possible fixes. With the last one, we thought it was finally resolved but it appeared not to be, unfortunately.

What we did learn from our experience, is that the updates with a fix don't resolve current situations. It should prevent new cases from happening but once a Waypoy is stuck, it will stay stuck, even after a fix. Because we're doing Beta testing, we'd like to ask you to try a different route so we can try as many waypoints as possible. Should this bug get you stuck on all 3 routes and therefore prevent you from being able to advance any further on all of the routes, please contact us so our support team can make manual alterations to your FA map and get you going again.

We know this is not ideal, but manually interfering with every situation would take too much time for us now so on Beta we decided to only do that in cases which are completely stuck on all routes. We have forwarded this bug with priority and will do our best to make sure this bug is killed before releasing the Fellowship Adventures on our Live servers.

Thank you all for your understanding and cooperation!

DeletedUser778

Interesting behaviour here:
Filled the Waypoint, but it bugged, so I tried to insert 2 more Bakers Badges, in hope to maybe get an internal error that fixes the waypoint, but no.
Instead one of the two Bakers got in for theoretical 4/3 now, if it was not bugged in the first place.
2017-08-19 21_17_38-Elvenar - Fantasy City Builder Game - Comodo Dragon.png

Edit: Now the waypoint after the crossroad is unlocked. The Crossroad still looks messed up, but it looks like we got the points for it now too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2142

I have received neither the Dwarven Brewery Badge nor the Treant Badge after completing the tasks, 50 Beverages etc. And I am blocked at this point from proceeding in the quests.

DeletedUser

I have received neither the Dwarven Brewery Badge nor the Treant Badge after completing the tasks, 50 Beverages etc. And I am blocked at this point from proceeding in the quests.
How so ? You can decline them.

DeletedUser2142

Game version: v1.37-(37a8f7829) (2017-08-18 12:40)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: IE 11 and Edge
Flash Player version: 26.0.0.151
Operating System: W10 x64 Pro
Screen resolution: 1680x1050
Account name: bdaniel230
Humans or Elves: Elves

Attached are the latest screen shots. I have completed the quests and received no credit, neither badges nor diamonds

Attachments

• 20 Bread Badge Confirmed.jpg
    20 Bread Badge Confirmed.jpg
    528.3 KB · Views: 261
  • No Badges to use after acquiring all three.jpg
    No Badges to use after acquiring all three.jpg
    521.5 KB · Views: 243

Deleted User - 60107

After you complete the quest you must insert the badge (else it just stays in your inventory). Click on the '+' sign for the type of badge you want to insert (on your second screenshot).

DeletedUser2142

After you complete the quest you must insert the badge (else it just stays in your inventory). Click on the '+' sign for the type of badge you want to insert (on your second screenshot).
It shows I must BUY with DIAMONDS

Attachments

• Diamonds only.jpg
    Diamonds only.jpg
    897.4 KB · Views: 172

Deleted User - 86059

No if you look the pay is green so you have the badge to insert if no badge was there it would be blue.... We have had the feedback that it is confusing so that will be put to the Devs to change.... In you your screenshot just above you see the picture of the badge it has a number written there.... That is how many you have.... You can also see how many badges you have by hovering over the tricolour at the top of the screen on the map page ;)

DeletedUser2142

No if you look the pay is green so you have the badge to insert if no badge was there it would be blue.... We have had the feedback that it is confusing so that will be put to the Devs to change.... In you your screenshot just above you see the picture of the badge it has a number written there.... That is how many you have.... You can also see how many badges you have by hovering over the tricolour at the top of the screen on the map page ;)
If that were the case them I should be able to not have to click the diamonds to get the badge to populate. As I don't have the diamonds I get an error when I click the diamonds. How many brewers badges do I need to get past the first checkpoint?

Attachments

• How many Brewers Badges.jpg
    How many Brewers Badges.jpg
    897.4 KB · Views: 209

Deleted User - 86059

If you take away the screens and just look at the map on the banner at the top it says Fellowship Adventures.... Just above that to the right is a little flag.... If you hover over that it will tell you how many badges you have

https://prnt.sc/gayv6t

DeletedUser1677

For now, we'd like to ask you to try a different route first. We have forwarded these issues but like @Kersepitje said: We had these issues yesterday as well before releasing the FA to Beta. In fact we have been testing yesterday for hours and have updated Beta 4 times with possible fixes. With the last one, we thought it was finally resolved but it appeared not to be, unfortunately.

Thank you all for your understanding and cooperation!

Well, I thought the POINT of the adventure, was that we should be planning, what we thought was the best way. We chose the blue, but now I cant add the 3 necklaces that we miss. And no, it does'nt say that somebody else added them.
We have planned forward for the BLUE path, hoping to actually get to 3rd chest.
And now you say that we should just try another path!?
We are not a very active FS, so we are struggeling doing this. So doing another path, could destroy our chances of getting the 3rd reward!

Yes, it's beta, but please be fair! Atleast let us have a chance of getting the reward, of our hard work!!

I'm normally very calm, chill, and positive. But if we are forced to take another path because of this, I'm gonna be VERY disappointed!