• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [17686] Notification does not work

Brummbaer

Game version: v1.37 –(915068a29 2017-08-14 16:06)

Game world: beta1

Browser + version: Chrome Version 59.0.3071.115 (64-bit)
Flash Player version:
Operating System:
Windows 10 64 bit
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Brummbaer

Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 = always

Quest title:
none

Current situation: Clicking on notifications (bell symbol) without information

Expected situation: Show notification

Reproduction Steps:

Click on bell which opens notifications window
Get "Loading notification.."
Get stuck
Make screenschot
Close notification window
Log out
login
Click on bell
Opens notifications window
Get "Loading notification.."

Mention issue

Reload game

Mention again

Start bug report

Attachments

• notification.PNG
    notification.PNG
    100.4 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:

Marindor

Thank you. We haven't been able to reproduce any issues ourselves either. We'll archive this thread now. Should any new issues pop up, please let us know :)

DeletedUser1314

Not working for me either as we speak, same problem as topic starter describes.

DeletedUser1314

and today its gone again, it doesnt seem persistent. Although now the 3rd page doesnt work, when i go from page 2 to 3 the info stays the same as page 2. When i click next again i end up at page 4. It seems to skip a page. I know on that page is also somebody joning our FS.

DeletedUser283

yesterday night, notifications did not open, the window loaded endlessly;
now, I can open notifications and access all pages, but there is no trace of notification for a player who left our felloship yesterday evening;
considering @Barrie98 's earlier post, it seems that this display issue is somehow related to felloship in/out notifications, and that those have been "hidden" to allow the notification window to be properly displayed, thus allowing NH to go on...
am I right ?o_O

[edit]
I was wrong
the page with the fellowship event is indeed not displayed ,as @Barrie98 decscribed
[/edit]

Last edited by a moderator:

Calenmir

I don't know if it makes a difference or not, but also happening in live servers. I'm only in A, E, K, F and Sinya but can't access there either.

Dony

King of Bugs
this happens when somebody join your FS
workaround if you want to atleast see notification is to make sure that information of someone joined is not in first 6 lines on first page, then you can open notification and only page which has information about joining is not working

Calenmir

No, it's happening in all my FSs. We've had one new player in one FS, so that is not the problem.

Arayla

It happens without any new players in Beta and Sinya. The only pattern that I have noticed is that it seems to happen to me around 23:00 game time and last for hours.

Arayla

and today its gone again, it doesnt seem persistent. Although now the 3rd page doesnt work, when i go from page 2 to 3 the info stays the same as page 2. When i click next again i end up at page 4. It seems to skip a page. I know on that page is also somebody joning our FS.

I have the same issue with page 2 and 3. However, there would not be any new player or leaving player on the page in our FS.

Calenmir

I had a similar issue - was scrolling through looking for folks to give NH to. Went to 9 of 9 (and no one on that page) hit arrow back to 8 of 9 and it only had two people on it two. Tested it several times - it works find using forward arrow, but not at all correctly on back arrow.

DeletedUser1998

This has only affected me today, but same issue - unable to load notifications.

Dony

King of Bugs
i quess corrupted database will not be looked at and we will need to wait till all 9 pages of notification cycle once to clear it