• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [17664][mobile] Push notification "unreadable" and perhaps incorrect with active spell

Elevenar

Game version: APP/mobile
Game world: beta
android APP version: 1.35.1-0b0eec3-0
Flash Player version: not applicable
Operating system: android 4.4.2
Screen resolution: 1280 x 720
Account name: Elevenar
Humans or Elves: Humans

Reproducibility: 5 (happens always)

Quest title: not applicable

Current situation:
I get push notifications, saying ...
You collected 10 Knowledge...
You collected 10 knowledge Points. Us...

which is quite not useful.

"Bug" 1: I can't really understand the message, because it is shortened. Make sure, notifications are much shorter, or use more than one line in the push notification.

"Bug" 2:
I guess (since I can't start/open the game), the notification is telling me, that the KP bar is filled up with 10KP. Well, that's indeed a good advice, but in my case I have the mediation spell active, so I WANT to have more than 10KP.

Expected situation:
Perhaps the game should not notify when 10KP with activated mediation spell are reached. In that case, a notification when the 20KP limit is reached would be more useful. Also notification messages should be clear and perhaps displayed in more than just one line.

Reproduction steps:
be/stay offline
2. Wait, until the KP bar is filled with 10KP
3. When 10KP is reached, you should receive a notification

DeletedUser283

all messages are shortened if you view your notifications while holding your phone/tablet vertically (portrait mode)
now they may get much easier to read sometimes (device dependent) when holding the device in landscape mode :)

Elevenar

Not true. I have several apps that are capable of presenting multi-line notifications that fill up half the screen down. Landscape? Not available for notifications (here).

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks for your report Elevenar, since we also have noted some discrepancies with push notifications on android we will check with our game design team what should be the correct behaviour here :)

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
This issue should now be fixed. If it still occurs for you in the latest app version, please do let us know!