• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [17275] Inventory sort order wrong

DeletedUser

I just won some new event buildings and wanted to look them up in the Inventory. I was expecting to find them on the first page of the Inventory however it seems the buildings are no longer sorted according to the chapter you win them in:

inv.jpg

Usually the event building where sorted according to the chapter you won them in making it easy to find the new buildings on the first page. On the live servers this is still the case. Now you have to look through all the pages of the Inventory the search for a new building. Don't know if this maybe is a design choice but I find it very annoying. :(

Game version: v1.34-(490141f33) (2017-07-12 8:28)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox 54.0.1
Flash Player version: 26.0.0.137
Operating System: W7 x64 Enterprise
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Lord Soth

Humans or Elves: Elves

DeletedUser

Here also, very annoying if you have a lot of buildings in the inventory already

DeletedUser

Well just our luck, this bug - I still assuming it's a bug - has just gone live. My inventory there is a disaster now with buildings from 3 chapters and 3 tabs all in a jumble :(:(

Dony

King of Bugs
just a side note, once you use all buildings of 1 type, all inventory buildings gets new random sorting once again

DeletedUser1771

Buildings now look sorted in a proper way,but if they get mixed again pls let us know. :)

Dony

King of Bugs
3rd grand prize were placed between blue tree enclosure and vallorian valor on 3rd page

Attachments

• in1.JPG
    in1.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 183
  • in2.JPG
    in2.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 181
  • in3.JPG
    in3.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 180